✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are you a good driver ?

MrsBerry

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember one when Sponge Bob bought a huge tv just to play inside the tv box with Patrick. They made those cool sounds, like they were driving a car or something. and when Squidward got inside the box, nothing happened.

"Gotta use your imagination" and he draws a square on air... :lol:

I remember one when Sponge Bob bought a huge tv just to play inside the tv box with Patrick. They made those cool sounds, like they were driving a car or something. and when Squidward got inside the box, nothing happened.

"Gotta use your imagination" and he draws a square on air... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was really fun!!! :lol:

I remember one when Squidward went to the Squidward city, because he was tired of his neighbor Sponge Bob, so there he was really happy all the people was exactly like him. But he got crazy doing the same all the time (Squidward was completely crazy!!) then he returned to his old house :lol:

I can remember one when Sponge Bob and Mr. Krabs thought they killed a food inspector. So they tried to hide the body in a mountain and 2 police cops were there. Finally, they all were at Mr. Krabs restaurant and they thought the inspector was a zombie. Anyway it was really fun :rolleyes:

• 3 years later...

Same here, it's all too easy to break the speed limits on a road where the speed limits have been lowered.

Although I almost got caught the other week going up a hill leaving Tidworth on the Ludgershall road, it's a nasty long hill and the 30 zone ends half-way up it, but a lot of people as soon as they past the last house floor it to get a good run-up the hill, so the coopers sit in a little lay-by, hidden by some trees catching the motorists. Thank god for cyclists.

again.. this thread has a link on the first post, with a game... funny.

Haha, I tried. it took me 37 secs...

It doesn't mean anything though:p

I'm a good driver I guess. My mum often tells me I drive too fast...

But the others drive too slowly!

That's unfair!

Blah, i tried to park that damn car but i gave up :lol:

And still i think i'll be a good driver once i'll get my driving licence..

Well compared to one of my friends who's a total mess even with a bike.. she drove right in front of a car today again and almost got hit.

I think her motto is "the other's will slow down and watch out for me. Why should i care?"