✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ginger's current avatar!!

Katharina

A Ginger post....those are good huh?

ah yes...the reloaded cast. I watched the trailers/trailors...how is it? anyways they look good. more of that fighting that we liked in the first movie. It comes out near my b-day...and i'm really excited to see it.

did you know another one is coming out in the fall? other than the one that's coming out in may i believe.

well i saw those promo movie posters and thought they looked cool so i made them into an avatar. haha i bet no one here would be able to make it. i used this wonderful program. you see how my avatar moves really slow. it has like over 50 frames...well there's 7 ppl and i did about 10-15 frames each...and that's a lot :o

I was already told by another person that i was going to be sued for cutting the name of the movie out and making it....lol!!

ah yes...the reloaded cast. I watched the trailers/trailors...how is it? anyways they look good. more of that fighting that we liked in the first movie. It comes out near my b-day...and i'm really excited to see it.

did you know another one is coming out in the fall? other than the one that's coming out in may i believe.

well i saw those promo movie posters and thought they looked cool so i made them into an avatar. haha i bet no one here would be able to make it. i used this wonderful program. you see how my avatar moves really slow. it has like over 50 frames...well there's 7 ppl and i did about 10-15 frames each...and that's a lot :o

i knew there was coming another one out... i dont know about that...but i loved the first one. my sister thought it was so digusting when he's reborn that she went out of the cinema :D that chicken :lol:

I was already told by another person that i was going to be sued for cutting the name of the movie out and making it....lol!!

i knew there was coming another one out... i dont know about that...but i loved the first one. my sister thought it was so digusting when he's reborn that she went out of the cinema :D that chicken :lol:

why do you do that :?

You did a great job making it' date=' Ginger! :) And yes, I know "The Matrix Revolutions" will be hitting the theaters in November... Can't wait. We should call this year the "Year of the Matrix"... ;)[/quote']yeah there you go i was going to put the name but i forgot it :roll: :D

but yeah it is going to be a year full of matrix, and i cant wait...this years is going to be good....and with the lord of the rings at the ends of the year.

i'm just excited about the matrix movies because we've been waiting for a long time

to get more posts obviously :roll: :shrug:

to get more posts obviously :roll: :shrug:

i am writing something!!! It has just happened like 5 times! i'm sick of it.

well, i WANTED to write, that i knew there is coming a second matrix :D