Ooops, she did it again

Valleyboy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink3:

I dont know Britney Spears, but she certainly does not seem like a slut to me. People enjoy labelling her a slut, either because

-From her videos, you just assume

-You want to believe it so you can have a chance

-You hate her

I've seen Britney reportadly mess around with like, a handful of guys, 6 or 8, within the past, 5 years? :rolleyes: And if you consider that some of these guys are internationally adored and which MANY women would excitedly lay down for.

-She definately did Justin Timberweasel

-Most likely Colin Farrel

-Apparently Fred Durst, I dont even believe that

-That guy who she got married to

-Her fiance now

And probably only a couple more guys, thats not slutty at all. I know of some girls that would go through the same amount of guys in a month.

Also, people need to distinguish what exactly a slut is. If its being dirty in the bedroom with someone the girl really likes, then thats fine. If its being dirty in an alley with some random guy, its a different thing.

I just dont feel Britney is the skank-hoe everyone believes her to be.

Also, people need to distinguish what exactly a slut is. If its being dirty in the bedroom with someone the girl really likes, then thats fine. If its being dirty in an alley with some random guy, its a different thing.

I just dont feel Britney is the skank-hoe everyone believes her to be.

Hehe... :idea2: just that all these girls here are jealous about her success... I'm just kidding :lol: :lol:

You dont have a clue man.

Being dirty is just good lovin', a woman wants to please her man, I say its nobodies business. However if shes constantly throwing herself around infront of everyone then thats slutty.

Didnt you see my earlier post?

The media pick up on when Britney gets fucked like tHAT *Snappy finger*. Seeing as one of her best from childhood friends said he got sex from her Im also pretty sure anyone else who would've fucked her would go to the media pretty quick about it.

Shes only screwed a handful of guys.

oh, okay! thanks feefs! :)

i don't care about her...Britney...though she does look sexy in that pic...but actually, i like the girl in Eric's pic better...in that one, she looks beautiful and dignified. :)

oh and Eric, i thought 'dirty' meant willing to do stuff in the bedroom/explore all 'areas'...u know...

but than again, i dunno much about these lingos! :s

i don't care about her...Britney...though she does look sexy in that pic...but actually, i like the girl in Eric's pic better...in that one, she looks beautiful and dignified.

yeah she's also 14 but hey

she has what i call the classic beauty look you know?

britney spears MAY (keyword=may) be hot but she's dirty