✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noni`s 10000

BlissfullyMuse

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Weeeeeeeeeeeh' date=' Josie!! Long time since I met you!! Where have you been? How is everything going? :kiss:[/quote']

*says it all girlie*

Hello sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D yeahhhh it's been a long time since we met..I'm so-so and still breathing! :D What about you?

:lol: Yesh Noni hehe...i wanna pick up a festival guy when we go to V...but its gonna be hard with Mother there :stunned: :lol:

Well, we could make a plan and I could get your mum amused talking about... mmmmh, dunno... spanish cooking? :P

Weeeeeeeeeeeh' date=' Josie!! Long time since I met you!! Where have you been? How is everything going? :kiss:[/quote']

*says it all girlie*

Hello sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D yeahhhh it's been a long time since we met..I'm so-so and still breathing! :D What about you?

You're just so-so? Aaaaaaaaaw, something wrong?

I'm fine, thanks! A bit tired 'cause I have too much work and it's too much hot here but waiting for holidays! :D

Aww don`t think that...im sure hes free for you :sneaky: :P

Mmmmh, dunno...

Anyways I don't wanna build up my hopes 'cause probably he's taken...

but he has beautiful eyes, a bit skinny but meeeh... and that sexy accent, oh my god!!

*starts drooling*

:lol: Yesh Noni hehe...i wanna pick up a festival guy when we go to V...but its gonna be hard with Mother there :stunned: :lol:

Well, we could make a plan and I could get your mum amused talking about... mmmmh, dunno... spanish cooking? :P

:lol: Or try and find her Matt Bellamy...she likes him :sneaky: :lol:

:lol: Or try and find her Matt Bellamy...she likes him :sneaky: :lol:

Sorry but if I find mr Bellamy I'll take it for me!! :cool:

WOOOW, WOOOOW, WOOOOOW!! A thread for me!! You're soooo lovely, Kirsten!! :kiss:

But I'm still more than 100 posts away...

:embarrased: :dozey: I made a mistake again....

Well at least I will have a another chance to share her 10000 party !!