✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i fucking broke my bass string

i just tuned it down to low D because its supposed to be that way for a song i wanted to play....then i find out the tab is wrong :rolleyes: so i start tuning it back to E and it fuckin breaks. i didn't tune it too high, it wasn't even up to the way its supposed to be yet. and those strings are only a month old. :rolleyes:

AND i either have to get the people at the store to fix it for me, which means i dont get to watch so i can learn to do it myself, and it costs $35 because they do the whole "makeover" thing instead of just changing the fuckin string, or i can wait almost 2 weeks for my teacher to show me how :rolleyes:

:cry:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i told you your bass was shitty

and it's not even hard to change a string

do you not know how to tie or something?

:lol: How long do strings usually last?!?!

Mine havent even broke yet.. and their the originals... WooT!!

:lol:

at my first show [well technically my second but the first one where there were bands i liked] i gave myself whiplash...which was actually very refreshing and it felt incredibly good. and i got to talk to the guitarist from Eighteen Visions, who was really nice to me, and when the bass player [the guy in my avatar] walked by, my hand accidentally [yes, it really was an accident] brushed against his ass :sneaky: . i couldn't talk to him though cause he was on his cell phone :(

:cool: