✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i fucking broke my bass string

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunt know how it happened, i must have clicked on one of the sit e things in your sig, but i saw a pic of you and your bass... yours looks nice! a guy at my church has one super similar except dark purple.....

lol... yep yep.... i want a distortion pedal for my bass now that ive played with one today :cry:

yeah i want some distortion and wah myself, but its so fuckin expensive, i'll have to save for a long time to get it. and now that i've tried a five-string, i'm addicted and i'm even more sure now that i want one...but i have to wait for that too :cry:

i dunt know how it happened' date=' i must have clicked on one of the sit e things in your sig, but i saw a pic of you and your bass... yours looks nice! a guy at my church has one super similar except dark purple.....[/quote']

thankies!! :blush:

i love it. its my baby you know :P :D i just love to play it, especially playing stuff i'm not supposed to be able to play yet :)

*gasp* i love mine too!! I gave mine a name and everything!!! Do you have an instructer???? i taught myself... :huh: I dunt know where to find an instructer to help me... and i dont think i can afford.it either.. particularly now that i want 2 pedals... I HATE MONEY SOMTIMES! *squeezes a stress ball*

though my birthday is coming up in a month or 2... *creates a plan*

lol. yeah i've got a teacher, he's awesome. my sister takes guitar lessons from him too. i also hate money....i have none and i need tons :rolleyes:

haha lucky you....mine is in february, so i have a long time to wait. but i'm gonna try to convince my parents to get me a Music Man [5-string yay] for Christmas, and for my birthday i can get a bigger amp. and the other stuff, once i get a job i can save for it, its hard but definitely worth it :cool: