✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

to all the new members

Guy'sChick

LOL!

I was really scared... I was kicking all over the place. I'm sure I chinned one of the assistants. Lasted for about twenty seconds until the gas knocked me out. Evil I tells ya...

...the dentists, not me. :D

Good job on attacking them though, i should do that next time...you've inspired me tom!! :D

Grand... the more dentists we knock out the better. :D

we'll obliterate their kind!!! :D :lol: Now, that's a plan.... :)

yeah it sits in the corner, but not for long :twisted:

its more like a basket of crap and cheap stuff. like little 25cent bracelets or those things you put your fingers in both sides and pull and they get stuck. i dont remember what they're called.

its more like a basket of crap and cheap stuff. like little 25cent bracelets or those things you put your fingers in both sides and pull and they get stuck. i dont remember what they're called.

Aren't they chinese finger traps?? those piss me off!! :x

Aren't they chinese finger traps?? those piss me off!! :x

yeah there you go...i have like tons of them under my bed. in assorted colors :D

YUMMY! The bracelets made out of little candy sweet things? You can get watch ones too? When I was wee they were my life... :D
exactly!!

i like those things...i end up eating them before i have the chance to put it on :D 8)

i'm still here too, but i'm on another computer...my neighbors. he has a imac and i can't go fast on these things at all. the mouse doesnt even have a left click so i cant copy and paste stuff. or i just dont know how. and these keys are all weird i cant type fast :? so everything is just slow :?

i have welcomed most of the new members so far but for the ones ive forgotten a big warm WELCOME and a big HUG :D

Ang...you're so sweet...even though I've been here ages and sometimes I'm away for weeks 'cos of my work...can I have one?

Me really need huggles today........

• 3 weeks later...