November 9, 200916 yr :freak: Did it? I'm not so sure anymore ... maybe it was in me all along. :uhoh: Maybe, maybe. :laugh4: That pic is great. Matt looks so happy! :wacky:
November 9, 200916 yr Haha :D Oh yeah he's so small ! But that's cute :wacky: I think he's shorter than me. :uhoh: Wooo for shortness!! I'm pretty sure I'm still waaaaay shorter than him though... :embarassed: Oh man, the 26th Jan isn't coming fast enough! I've literally waited for years to see him live, can't wait!!!! :bomb: And Dom and Chris, of course! :uhoh: Yay. :dance: I really really really hope I can see them again next year. Maybe, maybe. :laugh4: That pic is great. Matt looks so happy! :wacky: :awesome:
November 9, 200916 yr I think he's shorter than me. :uhoh: I KNOW he's shorter than me. Also, I'm pretty sure I weigh at least 80 pounds more than he does. :uhoh:
November 9, 200916 yr Supermassive Multi Quote! :wacko: Hi Imke!! :nice: You mean... ... you like this man?? Aww, with Kasabian!!! But do you know what's better? This: Hope you're fine!! :kiss: :wideeyed: :drunk: :sweatdrop: :dead::dead::dead::dead: Those pics are amazing! I guess I'll change mah aviz soon! :sneaky: HAHAHAHA. It took you long enough. :laugh4: I LOVE HIM. ^^^ OMG PICS. :dead: THANK YEW. :wacky: MEH LUVZ HIM MOARRRRR! :wacky: I know it's hard to tell but I love him more :P.... even though he's been in your life for much more time, which gives you some advantage :disappointed: Oh my, I can't believe I only just found this thread! :uhoh: So glad I did though! :lol: Me too No, because Voldemort isn't HOT! :dead: :p This thread is EPIC! :wacky: Yes yes he ain't hot while Matt is so :wink::sneaky::lipsrsealed: :freak: Did it? I'm not so sure anymore ... maybe it was in me all along. :uhoh: :awesome: Lovely pics :D! Is it me, or does it look like he only can grow a beard around his chin? Maybe :thinking::inquisitive: Hehe, he has a little baby face. :nice: /fangirl :awesome: :wacky::awesome: Maybe, maybe. :laugh4: That pic is great. Matt looks so happy! :wacky: I agree. Eheeeem! *clears throat* Now first off I gotta say a big THANK YOU! for posting those amazing pics! I'm dying here and definitely hiperventilating :sweatdrop: Those pics and this thread in general has made my day! :wacky:
November 9, 200916 yr Ohhh that lucky keytar. :sweatdrop: I really love this interview. :wacky: [ame= ] [/ame]
November 9, 200916 yr Ohhh that lucky keytar. :sweatdrop: I really love this interview. :wacky: can't watch it naaaaoooo! :bigcry: will do it laterz! :wacky:
November 9, 200916 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP4xZXsV6m0&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP4xZXsV6m0&feature=related[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aOXybM-ZzQ&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aOXybM-ZzQ&feature=related[/ame]
November 9, 200916 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP4xZXsV6m0&feature=related[/url]I've watched that video several times now and I have to start laughing EVERY.SINGLE.TIME :lol: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdrp0l2em-U]YouTube- Matt Bellamy Dancing[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7KqDpqYw8]YouTube- Muse TV Adverts spoof[/ame] These are great as well. Did you see the Taratata videos?? Thanks to Perrine I found out that they didn't only play the songs but there was a hilarious interview as well!!!
November 9, 200916 yr Me too ... that laugh is too adorkable. :awesome: Haha, the shuffle dance is great. :nice: And I'm pretty sure I watched the adverts before too ... I was clicking through a lot of Muse videos a few days ago. :lol: Yeah ... :lol: I love the Tarata interview. :laugh3: I need to get it in HQ somewhere ... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V91sQozzFgc&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V91sQozzFgc&feature=related[/ame]
November 9, 200916 yr Supermassive Multi Quote! MEH LUVZ HIM MOARRRRR! :wacky: I know it's hard to tell but I love him more :P.... even though he's been in your life for much more time, which gives you some advantage :disappointed: OOOOOH GRRRRRL. You did NOT just go there. I will fight you to the death over him. -pulls out lightsaber- :P
November 9, 200916 yr Yeah ... :lol: I love the Tarata interview. :laugh3: I need to get it in HQ somewhere ...The 1,42GB file is on musebootlegs! The .mp4 video on the taratata site is 159MB...
November 9, 200916 yr OOOOOH GRRRRRL. You did NOT just go there. I will fight you to the death over him. -pulls out lightsaber- :P DONCHA DAREEEE!! i HAVE OBI WAN ON MAH SIDE! :karate: :p
November 9, 200916 yr I think he's shorter than me. :uhoh: Same here :P How tall are you ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP4xZXsV6m0&feature=related[/url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aOXybM-ZzQ&feature=related Bwahahaha this laugh is ridiculous... but lovely :wacky: And is it me or he sounds quite terrible in the 2nd vid ? I've watched that video several times now and I have to start laughing EVERY.SINGLE.TIME :lol: These are great as well. Did you see the Taratata videos?? Thanks to Perrine I found out that they didn't only play the songs but there was a hilarious interview as well!!! Hahaha Dom under ths shower :dead: Thanks for the link ! :kiss: Indeed the interview was great !
November 10, 200916 yr I'm 1m76 :P I think he's 1m70 mwahaha ! Edit: wow there are Muse obsessive fangirls as well ? I bet you're becoming one Anna :sneaky: ^^ Dom is so cuuuuute !
November 10, 200916 yr I am 1,68m and in the politest way possible: I think you're projecting your own thoughts on me, my dear Perrine :P (I can't decide between Dom and Matt :lol:)
November 10, 200916 yr You're biased :smug: XD I'm not posting pics of them + vids all the time :P I love Matt too, but to me Dom is the cutest !
November 10, 200916 yr Oh I know, I'm not neutral. That's irrelevant anyways! :rolleyes: You should be glad you didn't hear me screaming and singing during the concert :lol: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q90Yj4GLCXs]YouTube- Muse - Amneville - Interlude[/ame]
November 10, 200916 yr Yeah ... :lol: I love the Tarata interview. :laugh3: I need to get it in HQ somewhere ... Check out the muse media section tomorrow, i'll upload it for you :lips: You're biased :smug: XD Oh I know, I'm not neutral. That's irrelevant anyways! :rolleyes: Hahahahahaha xD I think i love you girls :heart: :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment