🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Matthew Bellamy Thread

punks united

They're supposed to be in Texas in a couple of weeks or so, but they'll be in Austin, which is 6 hours away from here, and I can't even go see them because they'll be in Texas on a Saturday, which is college football day, and my band director says that a concert is not a legitimate excuse to get out of marching band, and if I skip on a Saturday, that's an automatic failing grade.

I hate my life. :bigcry:

Aw. :hug: I hope you get to see them soon.

c6d90761.jpg

95911f31.jpg:stunned::P

These use to be my desktop background. :cheesy:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:veryangry2:blasphemy:veryangry2:

for a thin man he has the cutest bum:P

69c87099.jpg

Hey hey, no need to be angry. I'm a Wolsty girl, yes, but I was a Maffoo girl first, and I still love Matt. :nice:

I like that pic for the sole fact that I can see the outline of his briefs, and I get an odd sort of pleasure knowing that Matt prefers briefs to boxers.

I agree. His bum is cute. :wacky:

2vhzr6p.jpg

:sneaky:

See, THAT pic is a lot better. I understand where you guys are coming from now. :cheesy:

^thanks for the lovely pics

Hey hey, no need to be angry. I'm a Wolsty girl, yes, but I was a Maffoo girl first, and I still love Matt. :nice:

I like that pic for the sole fact that I can see the outline of his briefs, and I get an odd sort of pleasure knowing that Matt prefers briefs to boxers.

See, THAT pic is a lot better. I understand where you guys are coming from now. :cheesy:

wolsty does have the best legs and bum and i have to agree if i had to make a choice between Matt and Chris i would choose chris :embarrassed:

and couldn't find that pic

99dfab36.jpg

They're supposed to be in Texas in a couple of weeks or so, but they'll be in Austin, which is 6 hours away from here, and I can't even go see them because they'll be in Texas on a Saturday, which is college football day, and my band director says that a concert is not a legitimate excuse to get out of marching band, and if I skip on a Saturday, that's an automatic failing grade.

I hate my life. :bigcry:

Oh no! :bigcry: :hug: That really sucks. :sad: Marching band is part of your grade? :surprised:

California. :nice:

Ooooh, nice! :wacko:

^^^ Those pics are :awesome:

Is it me, or has the Glitterati lost some glitter? I noticed that when I saw them at Wembley. :inquisitive:

^ I'm a Matt girl, I agree, It's the eyes! :heart:

Probably has, I know whenever I have something glittery sparkles fall off left and right. :\

I'm such a Matt girl. :heart: For me it's the inability to pwonounce r's. :heart:

wolsty does have the best legs and bum and i have to agree if i had to make a choice between Matt and Chris i would choose chris :embarrassed:

and couldn't find that pic

99dfab36.jpg

It's OK. I'm proud to admit that I'm a reformed Wolsty girl. It's not that I don't love Matt, because he is incredibly talented and has a LOVELY pair of the bluest eyes. I'm not even really sure how it happened, honestly. I think I saw that I was better able to relate to Chris, for some reason. :shrug:

Oh no! :bigcry: :hug: That really sucks. :sad: Marching band is part of your grade? :surprised:

At my university, marching band in itself is a class. I get graded for it. If I miss a Saturday game for any reason other than someone close to me dying or an immediate member of my family getting married, I automatically fail marching band for the semester. Given that I'm in my last required year of it, I'm not going to throw it away to see Muse, as BADLY as I want to do it. :bigcry:

f72d4168.jpg

622ae002.jpg

b249ea56.jpg

he is pwetty good looking:kiss:

THOSE EYES. :bomb:

^ :heart: He is very handsome.

He has the best laugh.

YouTube - Matthew Bellamy's funny laugh

Makes me laugh everytime. :laugh3:

I love this vid SO much. :heart:

I'd also like to join the bandwagon of bad laughs. Mine is pretty darn awful.

At my university, marching band in itself is a class. I get graded for it. If I miss a Saturday game for any reason other than someone close to me dying or an immediate member of my family getting married, I automatically fail marching band for the semester. Given that I'm in my last required year of it, I'm not going to throw it away to see Muse, as BADLY as I want to do it. :bigcry:

THOSE EYES. :bomb:

Dude, that sucks. :sad:

Don't worry though, Muse are sure to come back and tour Texas again. :hug:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfPJJko-FM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfPJJko-FM0[/ame]

:heart: