✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Matthew Bellamy Thread

punks united

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone catch Matt's Tweetfest? Hahaha.

I did! That was pretty great. I liked his "love socks" response to the person who promised to bring socks for him and his "I like cats and dogs. Dom likes ferrets in bin liners/trash bags."

. . . wow, I'm obsessed. :blank:

I did! That was pretty great. I liked his "love socks" response to the person who promised to bring socks for him and his "I like cats and dogs. Dom likes ferrets in bin liners/trash bags."

. . . wow, I'm obsessed. :blank:

OMG HE RESPONDED!

thats sooo cool!

no one does that for regular fans :love:

I take back all my madness at him for after the LA Gig, they were probably drunk and exhausted.

grrr

im going to pit them against each other till they both have the qualities i admire in the one another

yeah coldplay? well MUSE has direct contact with their fans... they play FOOTBALL with the fans!

What do you do?

Yeah muse? Well COLDPLAY has a constand shower of confetti butterflies and ramps that go out into the croud AND THEIR front man jumped into the crowd and ran around... what have you got?

• 2 weeks later...

new matt pics, he look soooo cute:love:

53a75bf4.jpg

01968d70.jpg

06c3ef68.jpg

thank god he really goes out with his famous girlfriend and is not crazily fighting with the paps:rolleyes:, he just smiles and waves, whc really irritates them and then they have nothing to report:laugh3: