Jeff Gordon

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DavidG
:P :P :P TWIX um..I think not!!! :P :P :P

and KENNA so what?..it's just fucking sex...that's all :P

If true....I seriously think we need to question the sanity of the girl :lol: :lol: :lol:

its just fucking sex? thats how you conceive a baby...and how old was the girl you had sex with? Thats just weird...when I was 13, I didn't know what sex TRULY was, I had the general idea down, but could never attempt at it!

its just fucking sex? thats how you conceive a baby...and how old was the girl you had sex with? Thats just weird...when I was 13' date=' I didn't know what sex TRULY was, I had the general idea down, but could never attempt at it![/quote']

:P :P um yea to me it's just fucking sex..it felt really good that's all....and I know how babies r conceived..DUH...and Jodie was 15...besides if u were a boy, u'd do the same thing... :P :P :P

Guest DavidG
kenna' date=' dont even try. a lot of us have tried to explain what happens when the penis enters the vagina, and how babies are born, to jeff. but he doesnt listen. :confused: :rolleyes:[/quote']

what do you put that down to? stupidty or just down right ignorance :lol: :lol:

Egghead' date=' um here..when u turn 13...that means ur a teenager... :P :P [/quote']

No it does not.There is no offical year when you became teenager.

You become teenager when your body start to change,and when you start making your own decision. ;)

But you allready know everything. :P