✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need a b j

Jeff Gordon

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hmmm.... an all sex-thread, huh?? Well, I'm game, I suppose...

I actually lost my virginity about a week after my 13th bday with a "friend" who was 4 years my elder. It wasn't fun @ all, and I didn't want it to happen, but he outweighed me by about 60 pounds, so my protests didn't mean much. But even before that, I'd been to "third base" with a different guy. I waited 2 years before having sex again, but I think that's only b/c of what happened. I'm sure I would have done it before the coming (hehe, pardon the pun) on my 14th bday.

13 is young to some, but it has more to do with life experience. At 13, I was in charge of my sister everyday from 4-10 and every Sat and Sun from 7:30-10:00. My parents weren't there a whole lot, so my group of friends and I have the run of the neighborhood (which was in north St.Loius, a not-so-great area of town). It's a matter of perspective...

On a lighter note...... Sex really isn't as big of a deal as the media makes it out to be. Of course it means so much more if it's done with someone you care about, that goes with out saying.

But, as long as your 'safe' and both parties understand the consequences that could evolve, and are both consenting, then who cares?

It is true, if it makes you feel good, then do it. There are some underlying basics there. Meaning, you have to feel good about the results that may follow, be they positive or negative.

One more point, I read a study that said individuals who are sexualy active (have sex at least three times a month) have an overal increase of 14% (or 15%, I can't remember) in their happiness, and generally live 10% longer. SEEE.... Sex is GOOD for you!!!

someone sucked brians little richard

:stunned:

:lol:

Sorry that just sounded funny.

Uhm...good for you Brian?

:wink3:

It was alright. Hot and all, yes yes... But it's not what it's made out to be, if you ask me.

Really? Hmm...okay. Maybe you're not a very sexully driven person. :lol: :P

Just kidding! :sneaky:

One more point, I read a study that said individuals who are sexualy active (have sex at least three times a month) have an overal increase of 14% (or 15%, I can't remember) in their happiness, and generally live 10% longer. SEEE.... Sex is GOOD for you!!!

Oooh thats good to hear. :sneaky:

:wink3:

Why did you say ausTRALia? am i missing something here...? :idea2:

uhm well things are good..it's getting hotter and HOTTER! :sneaky: yay beach! :D :cool:

how are things in..uhm i forget where you are from in america but yeah. sorry ERIC! did i ever tell you you have my dads name?? :dozey:

Sex is GOOD for you!!!

Sweet! lets get it on! :wink3: :cool:

LOL!! You'd have to come (hehe, I said cum!) to me french boy!

Hmm... someone reminded me that we're supposed to be talking about blue jawbreakers...... I once went down on a guy when I had a altoid under my tongue. (hey, altoids are sorta like blue jawbreakers!)