✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need a b j

Jeff Gordon

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i know, but its actually pretty humerous, and sad at the same time...couldn't you see Jeff on there?! I wanna meet all of you...esp. Jacob, Jeff Gordan, Egghead and newcomer DavidG....all boys.... :sneaky:

Guest DavidG
:stunned:

haha. well all the people i talk to here that i want to meet are girls. :sneaky:

and i could see jeff on there. who knows, maybe he's already been on it. :idea2:

And thats the way it should be! Amen to that :lol:

haha. no, im just an advanced computer program designed to interact with humans, and steal their credit card info. :P :sneaky:

im in ottawa. WAAAY up north in canada.

(and i know st paul is actually further north than ottawa) ;)

You should be on Maury or something "My teen is out of control!"....

Maury: Jeff...your only 13...don't you think you should wait a few years? Your still a kid!

Jeff: Its just fucking sex!! It felt good...

:P w t f???...is this the bash Jeff thread???...geez people...looks like u need sex to relieve ur tension, stress and just plain bitching mode!... :P :P

and who cares what my signature says...that's the way I feel rite now...ok :P :P :P

and so what if the girl was 2 yrs older than me?...no big deal to me, i got what I wanted... :lol: :lol: :smug: :smug:

I LOVE Duluth!!!! I was just up there last weekend. Its one of my favorite places in the world...

how do I post a picture of myself??

Jeff...I'm just kiddin around with you...its your choice, your not causing me any harm! Have fun, just be safe

Guest DavidG
thats cool...so we'd just have to cross the border!!

david...for girls, its vise versa... :P

It is? really? damn thats a huge dissapointment :lol: :lol:

He said awhile ago he had sex with someone.. Although' date=' it's probably the wall, like Reilly said. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Thats WEIRD I said that like 4 months ago. I guess some things just stick in the back of your mind.

Anyways, about having 13 year old sex. Im almost embarassed to say this now, and at the time I wore it proudly, but I first did it at Jeffs age, about 2 weeks before I turned 14 (If that makes it any better). And it was with a complete whore, and even though she didnt matter at all (She wasnt even that goodlooking) it was a highly, highly embarassing experience the first time.

Still enjoyable, hey hey, but the embarassment of it, I just had no clue what I was in for. Thinking of it now I would wait a little longer. Johnny Depp also had sex at 13, and speaking of losing his virginity the one time he agreed to (Which was like, in the 80s) he said much the same.

13's too young in my opinion.