✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is "New Sensitivity" a great Title for Cold Play's

sexxymichel

I think this is a very great title for it, seeing that the feeling i get from listening is somehow rather sintilating, tender, and really sensative. i love Cold Play so much and i think that every1 should experience this New Sensativity. :D Oh yea the message say's. Is "New Sensitivity" a great Title for Cold Play's next album?

ehhhh

Neh.. I'd have to disagree. I could see where you are coming from, especially if you are just taking into account Parachutes.. but no.

Did you get this idea from one of those interviews that have been circulating for a while? I forget which one it is.. but... they also say it is "Nu" senativity.. whatever "Nu" is.

ah they did exactly what i hate :x

:D 8) not to sound mean and btw hi and welcome :D *waves*

but you see the name coldplay there and every wheres else on this board, why do ppl still separate it as two different words? they see coldplay and still put it as cold play...sorry that just annoys me:D

Re: ehhhh

Neh.. I'd have to disagree. I could see where you are coming from, especially if you are just taking into account Parachutes.. but no.

Did you get this idea from one of those interviews that have been circulating for a while? I forget which one it is.. but... they also say it is "Nu" senativity.. whatever "Nu" is.

Nu means now in danish :D

NU means now in dutch aswell hehe see our language is a bit alike sometimes chrissy :D

yeah, they both sound like a throat decease! :D No, i like them, they are special

hahahahaha

oh lordy, that's funny. i love the way you tried to apologize at the end but it just came out sounding sarcastic. :P

nononononoNO, truly i like them :D they are just not that beautiful...like french :lol: