✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hammersmith Make Trade Fair gig?

Moomin

Saw this on Xfm.co.uk today...any guesses on the 'secret headliners'..!? ;)

Stars Line Up For Make Trade Fair Gig

Razorlight and Jamelia are among the acts taking part in the newly announced Make Trade Fair Live charity concert taking place in West London in September.

Razorlight, Jamelia and Hollywood actress Minnie Driver and other as yet unannounced stars will perform at the event on September 14 at the Hammersmith Apollo, West London to raise money for the Oxfam charity Make Trade Fair.

Bottle, the event organisers are keeping the headline acts under wraps, but have stated that the evening will involve “special international headline artists” who are (i quote) “bloody good” and rest assured, they say “this is going to be a very special night to remember.”

The last time a similar event was staged was in 2002, where Oxfam's Fairplay concert attracted Chris Martin, Noel Gallagher and Ms Dynamite together on stage to raise awareness and funds for Oxfam’s Make Trade Fair campaign.

Make Trade Fair Live has been organised by Oxfam to highlight the impact of unfair trade rules on poor farmers in the developing world. Oxfam is working to make trade fair and lift people in the developing world out of poverty.

Tickets go on sale on Thursday August 19 at midday priced £25 standing and £30 seated. To book tickets contact Ticketmaster on 0870 606 3400.

Wow guess I was wrong. Although he's not exactly a 'secret guest' now after Jamelia opened her big mouth :P

© The Mirror

She also exclusively told us that Coldplay frontman Chris Martin can't wait to team up with her again.

"Chris and I are talking at the moment about doing a duet at the Oxfam Fair Trade gig on September 14," said the See It In A Boys Eyes babe.

"It will be amazing if it comes off - we work really well together."