✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT......!!

Sternly

Guest DavidG

EAT YOU ALIVE?????

Hey you Mrs I dont know what the fuck your name is

Im drawn to you somethings magnetic here

If I could approach you or even get close to the scent that you left behind Id be fine

No doubt that (no doubt) you bring out (bring out) the animal inside

I'D EAT YOU ALIVE!!!! i'd eat you alive.....

I'D EAT YOU ALIVE!!!! i'd eat you alive.....

You are not Charles.

You see us, Eric, as something of 'lower quality', or as it happens in my country, of lower-class. We are not a developed country, but not because of that, we are any less or any better. In my country, sport is not something you can make profit from (as a player); it's a hobby, an not even that, because there is few people who actiolly practises a sport. Sport in my country is expensive. I play hockey, and I have to play for a private club, where I pay everything and the level is low; since sport goes towards a minority, the numbers of competitors is very few and they are no good, and If there is one good, suppose my hockey team, we don't have anyone to practise with.... there are like 3 decent clubs, and they are really far (about 2 hours, back and forth 4 hours, for one single game) and you have them only in big cities, let's say 10 to 12 places. And If you want to get a higher level, you must go to Argentina or Europe, we do a tour in Argentina, then the U.K and then South Africa to rise our level of competition, and that's payed by us mainly. So, If you think that that repeats in every single sport here, apart from Footbal, which is played everywhere, you must realise by now that sport is not something you can live of here, therefore, we don't have many profesional players, or the ones we do, are because their family was rich enough to maintain them and 'secure' them their future.

So when this happens, there is a national pride and happiness; we know our goverment is not going to change, at least not in the near future, we know we won't 'catch you up', for instance, but we feel that what we did was much better that what your country did. We had two players, and they played in singles and doubles, 2 games daily each, yesterday Gonzalez played for 3 hours, finished the 3rd set 16-14 and like 3 hours later, played 3 hours again, against a German team that had it all; they should had won, because they weren't tired, they had practise and support, they are good players, but they didn't. That's why we get so happy about it; because you have it all, all except the heart.

We had a swimmer, a girl, competing. We knew she was not going to win, but still she went and everyone was starring at her, and we knew she, and she did too, that there was no chance, but stand up and work really hard to represent the country; do you think Phelps was swimming for his country or for his own pride?

I know they did it also for their pride, and self-confidence, Tennis is a tough game, but they also did it for 'us'. Nationalism in Latin America is very strong; regarless of who you are, when this happens, we all feel like one, we are one Nation, united, in this case, for the sport.

And that's something you are never going to feel or know, independent of how many medals you have, and earn in the future. It just won't happen.

:angry: I have some reason too :angry:

You are not Charles.

You see us, Eric, as something of 'lower quality', or as it happens in my country, of lower-class. We are not a developed country, but not because of that, we are any less or any better. In my country, sport is not something you can make profit from (as a player); it's a hobby, an not even that, because there is few people who actiolly practises a sport. Sport in my country is expensive. I play hockey, and I have to play for a private club, where I pay everything and the level is low; since sport goes towards a minority, the numbers of competitors is very few and they are no good, and If there is one good, suppose my hockey team, we don't have anyone to practise with.... there are like 3 decent clubs, and they are really far (about 2 hours, back and forth 4 hours, for one single game) and you have them only in big cities, let's say 10 to 12 places. And If you want to get a higher level, you must go to Argentina or Europe, we do a tour in Argentina, then the U.K and then South Africa to rise our level of competition, and that's payed by us mainly. So, If you think that that repeats in every single sport here, apart from Footbal, which is played everywhere, you must realise by now that sport is not something you can live of here, therefore, we don't have many profesional players, or the ones we do, are because their family was rich enough to maintain them and 'secure' them their future.

So when this happens, there is a national pride and happiness; we know our goverment is not going to change, at least not in the near future, we know we won't 'catch you up', for instance, but we feel that what we did was much better that what your country did. We had two players, and they played in singles and doubles, 2 games daily each, yesterday Gonzalez played for 3 hours, finished the 3rd set 16-14 and like 3 hours later, played 3 hours again, against a German team that had it all; they should had won, because they weren't tired, they had practise and support, they are good players, but they didn't. That's why we get so happy about it; because you have it all, all except the heart.

We had a swimmer, a girl, competing. We knew she was not going to win, but still she went and everyone was starring at her, and we knew she, and she did too, that there was no chance, but stand up and work really hard to represent the country; do you think Phelps was swimming for his country or for his own pride?

I know they did it also for their pride, and self-confidence, Tennis is a tough game, but they also did it for 'us'. Nationalism in Latin America is very strong; regarless of who you are, when this happens, we all feel like one, we are one Nation, united, in this case, for the sport.

And that's something you are never going to feel or know, independent of how many medals you have, and earn in the future. It just won't happen.

am I wrong Sternly?

You are not Charles

That's what I meant..... that you were right!

You are not Charles.

am I wrong Sternly?

You are not Charles

That's what I meant..... that you were right!

Silly me then, my apologies