🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

*is quite proud of herself*

Maria C

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh.... is that something that's supposed to happen? :shock:

hahha no. The cartilage in my knee, popped out of place a couple of weeks ago, but cos I sat there like a noob, it all swelled up and I had a panic attack. And was on crutches. hahahaha, so very dramatic lol. But they said, its most probably it will happen again, and it just kinda did, but i popped it back all by myself. yay!! Yes, i have a fucked up, rude, knee. :lol:

hahha no. The cartilage in my knee, popped out of place a couple of weeks ago, but cos I sat there like a noob, it all swelled up and I had a panic attack. And was on crutches. hahahaha, so very dramatic lol. But they said, its most probably it will happen again, and it just kinda did, but i popped it back all by myself. yay!! Yes, i have a fucked up, rude, knee. :lol:

as i have said before: you are brave!!

hmm.... my right ankle likes to play tricks on me, but there's no swelling or anything. like i'll just be walking along and all of a sudden i'll step on my right foot and it will just give out or cause me a whole lot of pain and i'll fall down. and people who see me do this are always thoroughly confused because it looks like i'm just falling down for no reason. anyway, it's usually ok after a few minutes. only happens once every few months or so.

while we're on the subject, if i crouch down and stand back up, my knees make very audible creaking noises that kind of freak me out. all those years of catching for my baseball team caught up with me i guess.

hehe so did anything cause it or was it just all of a sudden "OH MY GOD MY KNEE!!!!"

hmm.... my right ankle likes to play tricks on me, but there's no swelling or anything. like i'll just be walking along and all of a sudden i'll step on my right foot and it will just give out or cause me a whole lot of pain and i'll fall down. and people who see me do this are always thoroughly confused because it looks like i'm just falling down for no reason. anyway, it's usually ok after a few minutes. only happens once every few months or so.

while we're on the subject, if i crouch down and stand back up, my knees make very audible creaking noises that kind of freak me out. all those years of catching for my baseball team caught up with me i guess.

LOL that's so funny! probably not for you but...anyway. i can just imagine some poor guy faling on the street for no reason :D I love a story my sister told me; one of her friends' father has no big toe!! and if you dont have that you cant balance and you just fall to the side...either side...like a tree :D

*chortles*

No, it was kind of like that. I was deciding what i could wear for ed harcourt, lol, and was putting on me boots. And i turned round, and there was like this crack. hahaha, but me being soft, sat there thinking, it will go away in a minute! it will!! But after, like 10 minutes, I was half dead, and so cried. And cos I was going all weird, cos im a wimp, we had to call the ambulance. I used all their gas stuff! hahaha. It was bloody sore though. Went to the ed harcourt gig the next day though..... :D

*chortles*

No, it was kind of like that. I was deciding what i could wear for ed harcourt, lol, and was putting on me boots. And i turned round, and there was like this crack. hahaha, but me being soft, sat there thinking, it will go away in a minute! it will!! But after, like 10 minutes, I was half dead, and so cried. And cos I was going all weird, cos im a wimp, we had to call the ambulance. I used all their gas stuff! hahaha. It was bloody sore though. Went to the ed harcourt gig the next day though..... :D

nah, you're not a wimp! my god, you even went to a concert, HURRA!!

the bottom line being it's a good thing you choose what to wear a day in advance or else you might have missed the ed harcourt gig. ;)

But the bad thing was they had to CUT MY BLOODY TROUSERS!!!! And I had holes in my socks. hahaha, i'm such scruff. :lol:

My knee just popped out again and i put in back in all by myself!!! How clever am i?? No ambulance this time ..... :lol:

But it didn't stick out all weird like last time..... :D

HUN!!! :o Are you alright now? You are a very brave girl, indeed!! I am proud of my little daughter... ;)

My knee just popped out again and i put in back in all by myself!!! How clever am i?? No ambulance this time ..... :lol:

But it didn't stick out all weird like last time..... :D

HUN!!! :o Are you alright now? You are a very brave girl, indeed!! I am proud of my little daughter... ;)

yeah im ok katty. I think what im meant to do , is not panic and just move it a bit and it will click back into place. :D