✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ginger would just like to say....

';'

yeah

we should get together sometime and write it together....lol...i dont know how i work with other ppl but i would try. :lol:

i was thinking about it, and i still havnt came up with anything

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah

we should get together sometime and write it together....lol...i dont know how i work with other ppl but i would try. :lol:

What are we supposed to write?? Like anything about Coldplay?? I need some guidelines here Ian!!! :( I'm lost...

i have it but never use it...i dont even know if i ever used it. ppl tell me it says i'm on but i'm not....i dont think i'm on now....well when i figure it out i'll put down my user name....i have yahoo icq and aim if you have any of those we could chat through there.

yeah

What are we supposed to write?? Like anything about Coldplay?? I need some guidelines here Ian!!! :( I'm lost...

yeah

i was just going to go over the other scribbles and see what i could do off of that. if it was just me i would go on talking about guy...thats why i added your name in as a candidate too hehehe 8)

yeah, but its the only thing i have to do. i dont have a car to leave and go out....all i do is go to class....plus my last day of classes if friday...then finals...then after that no school till jan.

yeah' date=' but its the only thing i have to do. i dont have a car to leave and go out....all i do is go to class....plus my last day of classes if friday...then finals...then after that no school till jan.[/quote']

Sorry no wheels! And I guess you live somewhere that you need a car to get around... :?

well theres the bus or that "little bus" i dont know what its called....but i dont like to ride those things...too expensive and too many ppl.

if i need to go anywheres and its close i usually walk.

lmao...i'm talking to this person from russia....and they can speak a little english....their asking me somethink and i have no idea what they are trying to say....aww now i feel bad....i think i made out they can play the piano. :shock:

lmao...i'm talking to this person from russia....and they can speak a little english....their asking me somethink and i have no idea what they are trying to say....aww now i feel bad....i think i made out they can play the piano. :shock:

Is that person also a CP fan?? :wink: