Ginger would just like to say....

';'

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might get to 3000 before Xmas :P ;)

why whats gonna happen then?

hmm....i dont know...thats what? 2 and a half weeks away. i dont know. i'll be leaving on the 19th...so thats when they might stop for a while...a long while.

we'll see what happens. 8) i'll try. but that means everyone has to do a lot of posting too....because i cant just reply to myself. sometime when i'm all bored i come here and theres no one here and my name is still everywheres. lmao

well thanks this is 2001 a start. as a veteran.

thanks jane ;)

sorry but i might not be able to make it to the party. i'll try! :sad: ...i just came here to look around and see what replies i was getting to my post. i've been babysitting my cousins baby...and ugh they just fell asleep. and ugh i smell like baby vomit :shock: :lol:

:( oh yeah i saw the person who called me ignorant

:roll: *being sarcastic* i really like being called ignorant....i'm called that all the time, so i'm use to it. :roll:

i'm not all there right now, so i'll reply to that when i have time. i'm sorry that i did say to go somewhere else, but i dont think thats the way to enter a message board. they could have came to the hello thread and introduced themselves. or they could have just read around to see what others thought about that album. maybe then they would have found something to change there views on what they think about a rush of blood to the head.... :shock: ah i'm talking about it here. i should have just went over there.

anyways to all the people who live in the states or whoever watches david letterman.....coldplay will be performing on that show this monday the 16th. i dont remember who it was, but someone said it was today the 13th....haha...nope not true....today the 13th, david gray was the live act. hehe it was a good performance!

well dont miss that. i think they'll either play the scientist or clocks....i'm thinking clocks since its the single that just came out over here. ah if its in my place then i'm gonna be dissapointed, hehe but thats alright. i'll get to see guy. and a good song being performed by a good band. :D 8)