✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ginger would just like to say....

';'

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

gotta love me......of course you do....why wouldnt you?.....haha just kidding....i feel like a little kid......the way i act....just be happy you dont have to talk to me in real life.....i bet i would annoy you. :D

• 3 weeks later...

It's good to know people care about you........you were really missed as you are an integral (sp?) part of the board and the first one who welcomed me...so.thanx..but when I was worried about you I thought "It's really weird ....Why am I worrying about someone who lives on the other side of the world and I've never met???????" :?: Mad isn't it? :wink:

well i dont want to talk in third person but......

I finally got one of those dark glasses...woohoo. so i guess now every 500 i get one. :?

and to paulabensen: that is crazy....but thanks for caring about me! :wink: ....if i wasnt in this board people on the other side of the world would of never knew me.

and: really was i the first on to welcome you...thats nice.

• 2 weeks later...

i just got back from my thanksgiving break....i had a horrible time....got my teeth pulled...4 of them all in the back....taking medication for that.....went to see another therapist......i think i'm going to be visiting one for the rest of my life....damn they gave me medication too....oh yeah i figured out why my jaw always locks and why sometime i can never open my mouth all the way....i have something wrong with the joints near my jaw or something like that...so i'm going to need surgury (that doesnt look right) in december....i'm soo scared.