✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

coldplay lover, did you really believe mary that she's will's wife. Mary was just joking. it's obvious when someone is being sarcastic.

Btw Mary, that last pic of you and will is adorable. you guys would make a cute couple. if only he wasn't married! will's wife is the only one i haven't seen a photo of. do you know what she looks like?

coldplay lover, did you really believe mary that she's will's wife. Mary was just joking. it's obvious when someone is being sarcastic.

Btw Mary, that last pic of you and will is adorable. you guys would make a cute couple. if only he wasn't married! will's wife is the only one i haven't seen a photo of. do you know what she looks like?

Thanks Steph! I agree, we would make a cute couple...hehe ;)

I havent seen a pic of Will's wife, but I would like to. I heard there was one floating around somewhere.

i'm a big willo fan and was just wondering if he was still married?

i've noticed that on all the recent coverage, glastonbury, jools holland and a few interviews that he wasn't wearing his wedding ring.

anyone know?

Yesterday's concert was so funny. Before they played Till Kingdom Come, Chris told that Will didn't get much attention. He said that girls thought that he wasn't very talented, because he plays the drums. And now he had the oppurtunity to show his talents by playing the piano during Till Kingdom Come. Chris said that he needed some attention, "but don't tell his wife".

And then the girls began to scream everytime that Will played a bit on the piano.

"It's for you Will", said Chris.

It was so funny :lol:

• Like 1