✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Here's a nice pic of Will from the concert in Antwerpen at 26 oktober 2005. Came from the dutch board http://www.coldplayfans.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2306

;) (sorry, its a big one :o )

I bet it is! ;) :lol:

And a lovely picture too! :P

:lol: Hahaha...yeah, I bet it is too!

And no worries people! We are definitely going to hit at least 100 within the day! Have to show how much we love Will...also...Apple's thread is almost as long as our thread and she's not even in the band!!!!

Btw, that post that was locked called "Will Champion is" FREAKED ME OUT!!! I started thinking the worst while it was loading and then when I saw what it said, I almost punched my monitor. THANKS TO MIMI FOR LOCKING IT!!! Sorry about the CAPS, my friends, got me all upset. :angry:

I actually downloaded it from the Multimedia forum...which took me forever since I have dial-up. But I know the links are still working so if you wanted, you can download them for yourself. It was definitely worth the wait for me. Although, some of the video clips I got don't have all of the interviews/intros for the songs so that was disappointing. I'm on a mission to find a complete version of it.

I never mentioned how fucking hilarious that pic of Will is. He looks constipated... :lol:

ohhhh' date=' amazing pic Lucinda!thank you!!!! :) Will is really adorable there... :blush:[/quote']

You're very welcome, Li_Cold! It's one of my favorite screen shots of Will ever.

Fudge, you're killing me here! Great shots of Will...how do you find these? Or how do you get these? Seriously, my new hero...If I weren't straight, I'd kiss you!!!

Just brings a wee tear to my eye.... :D