✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I think they somewhat do, I know they seem really humble and are grateful for all the support. They really are the nicest guys to meet. I have met other bands and most of them are stuckup egomaniacs. CP are the best ever. I hope you get to meet them someday.

I have to get goin. I have to finish up paperwork before the first shift guy comes in, or even worse my boss. I will talk to you later. Bye 4 now :kiss:

Exactly...mission:almost accomplished...I won't rest until there are even more Will fans!!!

C'mon folks, he's one of the main reasons why Coldplay have such amazing songs! Remember? If Will doesn't like it, then they don't continue with the songs! It's truly because of him...and besides...HE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

And oh yeah...talented too... :wink3:

mine too, i have always had a thing for drummers, it started in high school, I think. I was a band geek and I wanted to play the drums but my mom wouldnt let me so I somehow ended up playing the french whoren and I would watch the drummers in amazement and i had the biggest crush on one of them and I have loved drummers ever since. It all in the rhythm baby, yeah! :sneaky: :wink3:

YAY! Will was totally losin' it during the "Talk" performance! And "Obrigada". Go Will.

And someone posted a snippet about Will from a magazine review in one of the EMA threads. It said something like "Will Champion of Coldplay is officially the best drummer in the world as of this moment."

AHH! CAN YOU BELEIVE THAT?? :D :D

Of course I can believe it! It's Will after all and he is absolutely the best drummer in the world. I mean, have you seen other drummers out there with the same amount of passion and talent as he has? Just watch him during some of those performances. I've noticed in just about all the footage I've seen of him drumming how amazing he is! He is truly the best there is...