✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

ok where is the pic of him and this girl in verona? I saw the one on the last page but where is the one of them snuggling or whatever? I wanna see it. That pic that

Allie posted is adorable!!! Thanks :wink3:

Firthy posted in it in the Evening Standard June Article thread. A few pages back from the end I think. They are basically sitting close together and she has her knee up against his leg. It is sweet. Blurry though

Hey everybody !! Cause this is a Will thread :wink3: I thought that you would like to see this short movie of Till Kingdome Come (1 min long).

Chris is singing and Will does backing vocals. But then Chris is pulling a prank on Will. I was actually there at this concert (Holland). Stood about the same distance from the stage. It made me laugh and scream at Will cause he looked so cute :smug2: .

See for yourself, its very funny. Here is the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/6609524/Gelredome_Till_Kingdome_come_7_juli_2005.AVI.html

I took this movie from the dutch coldplayboard http://www.coldplayfans.nl

I must say he is the cutest of them (especially his voice). Thought it was funny too when Chris eventually sings again, singing: '... I wouldn't change a single thing', referring to Wills singing :lol: . You can see Guy laughing about this too.

I must say he is the cutest of them (especially his voice). Thought it was funny too when Chris eventually sings again' date=' singing: '... I wouldn't change a single thing', referring to Wills singing :lol: . You can see Guy laughing about this too.[/quote']

Awww i noticed that too! So cute!!!