✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alessa!!!

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work as media advisory.

i 'll try to explain: you have a company and than you give me a job. i will wirte press releases and send them to the newspaper, tv and radio stations. i wil write also some internal periodicals wich have the focus to the employees.

i dont work in a newspaper company, for example, but i work for (or to/) them, cuz they receive my texts and spread, if they want...

did i explain well? :confused:

on monday!

i have two interviews selections on monday.

yeah, i like.

i have no regreats of chosing journalism as my career.

but i think there are jobs and jobs...... my actual boss is a .......................stupid boss.

i dont like her and i want to find a job where everybody works for pleasure, happy, you know?

thats what 'im looking for...

on monday!

i have two interviews selections on monday.

yeah, i like.

i have no regreats of chosing journalism as my career.

but i think there are jobs and jobs...... my actual boss is a .......................stupid boss.

i dont like her and i want to find a job where everybody works for pleasure, happy, you know?

thats what 'im looking for...

soo..good luck hunni !!

yep, all the people want to find this kind of jobs..but in the moment that yoy have a nice boss..you have a stupid people around you...arg!!it is so difficlt to find the perfect job..you know..

it's so cool that your living your dream :D

yep!!i agree...I used to write so much before I start Uni..i wrote poems, songs, songs in english and in spanish, and I have some fantasy historys but I havent goy time at the moment to do it again arg...the Uni was consuming me!! :(