✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alessa!!!

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Hi girls

Everything run ok yesterday

The first job interview was to work in a school and be responsible for all internal communication. But its temporary, until june/2005. but, if the journalist works well, the job contract can long more.

The second job offer is in a design studio. They create magazines to important companies. Its internal communication too and I think working there will be great!

Now… I have to wait, they are interviewing a lot o people and I think on Frinday I will if I’m going to pass to the second step of selection…

Anyway.. thanks for sending me “good vibrations”!!

I love you all

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good news!!! :)

i'm going to work in that school (Denise, have you ever heard about Expoente? http://www.expoente.com.br)

i had to made the most difficult choice in my life, cuz i was in other job selection and i was going fine... with good chances to get that job... but the school company called me yesterday and i had to choose.....

i hope had made the best choice...

I havent seen Ale in days :(

hi, ren!

'im back (just for some minutes...) ;)

have you seen the pic of Paquitos i posted to you?

its here, in this thread ( i guess....) :confused:

Ale!!!!!! :P so good to see ya ..ermm i mean read ya :D How is my fav paquita doing? :lol:

haha u actually posted that paquitos piccie? whoa! i didnt see it...i'll do it right now lady :cool:

it wasnt a band....... they werent good enough to be called as a band.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

people, this is the last week here in this f*** job. Oct. 18 i will start in taht school i talked about!

i'm going to work with teachers and teenagers !!!!!!! :)

hope i like...

the only problem is that the job is temporary.... untill april.... but........if i'd made a good job, i can be there "forever".