✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

nirvana- did kurt kill himself?

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

18? i thought you were like 24-no offense- its cool the legend of nirvana live on in this generation.

they said in utero was commercial suicide

oh im a year younger than you-17, i live in ireland and my real name is jason-terrible i know

i will be going to uni next year but i really want to be a rock star,emm im not mature-nirvana inspired me to go into music, im single and failure is the story of my life

i think hair metals gonna make a return, i think ill join some hair metal band called-"sweet love" or "we want action tonight" so we can all parade around in skin tight leather and bad hairdos

i was only joking i would love to be in a band like radiohead-but like 3 guitarists, who are very good and are playing somethin complately different to each other is ...WOW i would also like to be in a band like nirvana-pop with distortion- i can sing and play guitar but im a terrible singer-thom yorke can sing

they said cobain was john lennon with TB. i loved kurdts voice but he doubled his vocals on his albums

yeah, as i said i have about 13 different cds with rare crap, unrealeased songs stuff that generally shouldnt have been given to the public, i really love that band- i have pictures of kurdt all over my guitar and in the teen spirit video i saw dave had "chaka" written on his drum kit so i wrote it on mine-crazy

yes it is a wonder that i havent done heroin

how are you -what ya doin?

im in school, you are a lucky b*****d, do you just do that everyday its a dream we all want to fulfil ahhhhh

i dont see myself doning heroine