✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The song Game!

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

YOUTH - Troye Sivan

Today must be a miraculous day! :scream: I actually adore Troye Sivan's music and really enjoyed the 'Blue Neighbourhood' era even though I had ran into it much later after the release of his debut album. Beside Youth I'm totally fond of Wild and Too Good. :D

END CREDITS (Wednesday Part 2) - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

• Like 1

Well, I'm not sure what to do with that title so I'll post two songs and you decide which one is correct... :joy:

Scars - Papa Roach (for Credits)

2000 Miles - Coldplay (for Part 2)

Oh, I intentionally typed the 'End Credits' part in all caps because I believed it would be certain to notice that only this part was in this game. In other words I tried to indicate that the title of the next song would begin with S. I'm really deeply sorry, that was my mistake. :D

Anyway, both of the title of your songs you wrote down end with S so there's no problem at all but the first one is correct in this case. Once again, I am truly for the misunderstanding I caused.

Skyfall - Adele

Thank you for going on with this game despite of my vagueness. :)

Love Makes the World Go Round - Madonna

• Like 2

Aw, really thank you very much for making my day! :heart: I completely worship Madonna and am totally proud of shamelessly being her wannabe. :joy:

Everybody - Madonna

She lives next to me now. Wanna take a chance? :joy::p

• Like 1

She lives next to me now. Wanna take a chance? :joy::p

Oh my Lord, lucky you! The prestige of your neighbourhood must have raised when an aristocrat such as the Queen of Pop lives there. :dizzy: Hmm... That's a difficult question. I'd like to meet and greet her but at the same time she's still a human being after all. It feels like stalking people in real life that's why I'm not so sure how to answer your inquiry.

Yes Please - MUSE

Earth Song - Michael Jackson