• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! :wacky:

I'm fine but boiling over here and i ran out of ice cream :disappointed:

And you ?

yayyy I am glad I could finally catch you....

ooh that sucks....we had snow again today....it looked like spring for some days öast week and the week before...the sun was shining and the birds were singing and it felt pretty good...and today there was snow again ew....:sick:

I can send you some of the snow if you want to....but it won't be too long until autumn/winte rover there I guess (though this should be like our spring haha....)

I am good thanks....I am giving King of limbs a first listen right now and I think it should grow on me....though the last 3 songs sound really good (codex, give up the ghost and seperator)....and I'm looking forward to the next weeks since they are going to be busy with parties...:dance:

Could you listen to the Radiohead album yet?

yayyy I am glad I could finally catch you....

ooh that sucks....we had snow again today....it looked like spring for some days öast week and the week before...the sun was shining and the birds were singing and it felt pretty good...and today there was snow again ew....:sick:

I can send you some of the snow if you want to....but it won't be too long until autumn/winte rover there I guess (though this should be like our spring haha....)

I am good thanks....I am giving King of limbs a first listen right now and I think it should grow on me....though the last 3 songs sound really good (codex, give up the ghost and seperator)....and I'm looking forward to the next weeks since they are going to be busy with parties...:dance:

Could you listen to the Radiohead album yet?

Me too! :hug:

Bahm, i'd do anything to have your snow over here :disappointed: My husky is dying and he'd love some snow haha. :P Oh yes please! :awesome:

I'm addicted to radiohead again I pre.ordered the paperbag bosext on valentine's day xD And i've been playing that album non-stop since friday o.o My fav tracks are the last 4 songs, especially Codex :heart: I'm gonna try to play it on piano when i have some free time :wacklo:

Parties? Way to go Jules! can i go too? I need my travolta suit :drunk:

Christina, Rennie and Julia!!! :awesome:

I just got home from work.

It's snowing here by the way - Ren you're not allowed to complain about summer temperatures. :P

Booo! I want snoooow! ='( It's too hot over here but at least i'm having some mango :awesome:

Hey! :wacko:

It's about 40 degrees here. But we're supposed to get like a half foot of snow later so I'm not complaining. :wacky:

Oh, and never throw a rubber ball at an outdoor lamp. They like to shatter all over. :|

I envy you and your snow :disappointed:

Me too! :hug:

Bahm, i'd do anything to have your snow over here :disappointed: My husky is dying and he'd love some snow haha. :P Oh yes please! :awesome:

I'm addicted to radiohead again I pre.ordered the paperbag bosext on valentine's day xD And i've been playing that album non-stop since friday o.o My fav tracks are the last 4 songs, especially Codex :heart: I'm gonna try to play it on piano when i have some free time :wacklo:

Parties? Way to go Jules! can i go too? I need my travolta suit :drunk:

awww I can imagine that this must be bad for your husky.....do you have snow over there in winter?

I should hurry sending you the snow since I am pretty sure it will be melted all away pretty soon...

aw so the album was a valentine's present to yourself? (not that I actually care about valentine's day...)....yeah codex is pretty awesome and I really like the piano in that song...you should try playing it....I've been playing the piano some minutes ago...I am learning this one at the moment:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWrxs2RDNRU]YouTube - La Valse d'Amelie[/ame]

I can play both hands seperate but not together yet (in the difficult parts...the beginning is quite easy)

yayyy I'd be happy if you'd join me with your travolta suit haha...esp. since some of the parties are Karneval's parties...people get dressed up and stuff....I only like it because it is a good thing to enjoy yourself....and I get some days off work....I am dressing up as an indian...:indian:

and you should dress up as Travolta of course....:travolta:

edit: I thought there was an indian smiley...:thinking:

awww I can imagine that this must be bad for your husky.....do you have snow over there in winter?

I should hurry sending you the snow since I am pretty sure it will be melted all away pretty soon...

aw so the album was a valentine's present to yourself? (not that I actually care about valentine's day...)....yeah codex is pretty awesome and I really like the piano in that song...you should try playing it....I've been playing the piano some minutes ago...I am learning this one at the moment:

YouTube - La Valse d'Amelie

I can play both hands seperate but not together yet (in the difficult parts...the beginning is quite easy)

yayyy I'd be happy if you'd join me with your travolta suit haha...esp. since some of the parties are Karneval's parties...people get dressed up and stuff....I only like it because it is a good thing to enjoy yourself....and I get some days off work....I am dressing up as an indian...:indian:

and you should dress up as Travolta of course....:travolta:

edit: I thought there was an indian smiley...:thinking:

Yup, he hates summer and nope it never snows over here. In fact, i've never seen snow in my whole life :wreck: Yes please, do that :wacko:

Haha kinda, i was expecting another shitty valentine day and i had my list of sad movies ready to watch alone and then i checked the net and saw they announced a new album and i could pre-order it online and so i did. That totally made my day :heart:

Yeah, i've been playing that tune and videotape too. Aww! I love Amelie! Wow! I managed to play that piano version once and it was hard cos i'm not the best piano player there is, i'm below average to be honest :disappointed: But i felt so proud of msyelf when i played the whole thing haha . I have the need to watch that movie again somehow :O

That sounds like fun! You're gonna look uber cute as an indian :blush: We need a travolta smiley :travolta:

Miss you Jules!

What if your dog pees on it again? :surprised:

I'm multitasking :snobby:

I hope he won't do it again or we won't survive this summer :wreck:

If you say so :snobby:

saw c5ndere33a 5n a *arty dress, b4t she was 36625ng f6r a n5ghtg6wn

Good afternoon Ren and Kelsie and anyone else. :lips:

That sounds nice :wacky:

Hey Chrissy! How be you? :botoxlips: