✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, he hates summer and nope it never snows over here. In fact, i've never seen snow in my whole life :wreck: Yes please, do that :wacko:

Haha kinda, i was expecting another shitty valentine day and i had my list of sad movies ready to watch alone and then i checked the net and saw they announced a new album and i could pre-order it online and so i did. That totally made my day :heart:

Yeah, i've been playing that tune and videotape too. Aww! I love Amelie! Wow! I managed to play that piano version once and it was hard cos i'm not the best piano player there is, i'm below average to be honest :disappointed: But i felt so proud of msyelf when i played the whole thing haha . I have the need to watch that movie again somehow :O

That sounds like fun! You're gonna look uber cute as an indian :blush: We need a travolta smiley :travolta:

Miss you Jules!

awwwww poor husky and poor Renny.....I would have sent you all the snow we had but now it is gone (fortunately....)....it is still freaking cold outside! I am glad they are prediciting spring for the next days....

that sucks that you had a shitty valentine's day....I don't really care about it and I think I wouldn't even care about it if I had a valentine...watching sad movies alone makes you even more sad actually....no fun haha

I can't wait for the day when I am able to play this song perfectly haha....I told my mum that I am practising it for her birthday which is in June....I wonder if I can make it....I really want to watch the film again...but not alone...I don't know...it makes me kinda sad sometimes when I watch it alone, because I want a story like this happen to me too....like....finding my soul mat eone day or something like that...:disappointed: (though I am not desperate or something.....but it'd be cool if it happened really soon...)

I love this song so much btw...:heart:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfbokuwky9Q]YouTube - Yann Tiersen ~ Guilty [Russ Columbo][/ame]

awww thanks:blush: I tried the indian custome again today and I must admit that I really like it....I think I am going to take a pic then I can show you...:wacko:

(and I am pretty sure you'd look hot in that travolta suit...:charming:)

I found the indian smiley btw: :indianchief:

and you are right.....we really need a travolta smiley....well, you are the mod here....

I miss you too Renny!

• 4 months later...