September 30, 200422 yr As you can tell from my new <--- avatar (yay, took me forever to get that on there!), I like dragons. This one I drew on a whim a few days ago, my other drawings were too big to upload. Originally, he had a candle underneath him (hence the flame-like shape he makes) but, my image was too tall so I had to crop it out. He still looks pretty cool, though Anyways.... just wondering if anyone else liked dragons and/or draw any...
September 30, 200422 yr Well I like drawing Dragons too, it was the literature classroom and I was drawing one. It really wasn't bad at all. But... that's all
October 2, 200422 yr I love dragons! Some of my friends are saying that I'm crazy, 'cos I love fantasy :) I collect pendants of dragons :D
October 5, 200421 yr Author Cool beans... I've got a couple dragon statues, and many many drawings. I also have a dragon tat on my right sholder blade (and a tribal butterfly on my lower back) I'll bring my sketchbook tomorrow and see if I can't post some more of my dragon drawings..... BTW> there's NOTHING wrong with fantasy.... if you like fantasy artwork, check out this website http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/elfwood.pike
October 9, 200421 yr thats a cool drawing :cool: ...and yes i do like dragons. they're quite cool. but i dont draw any, cos i cant draw for shit. :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment