✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

dreams that really worry you??

headbanger_bassist

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange :dizzy2:

I keep a dream book aswell! It really annoys me when I can't remember dreams :rolleyes: :lol:

Well, it's more of a dream interpetation book. It helps you interpert your dreams.

Ahhhh I see :rolleyes: :) I have one of them too but it usually makes no sense whatsoever! :lol:

I have had some really scary dreams latley unsure if its down to my state of mind as I am stressed about everything...

Dream one

I had a dream about someone who is a dear friend and was having a augrement with them, and I was not very nice as well and felt gutted after what I had said to them. and what damaged I caused,

Dream two

I had another dream about someone I know in work and I slept with them and felt sick afterwards.

Dream 3

This was a real concerning one, I had a dream that all my teeth feel out with a simple woble

Dream 4

I had a dream that one of my best female frineds finacee lost his brother, and he was charged for his murder.

Dream 5

Another dream I had was I was waiting for a bus and some people I know firebombed a house.

All of these in the space of a night

Another dream

• 2 years later...

Most of my dreams are of realistic things that I know will never happen.

Like, I play through things I'm gonna do soon, and dream how I'd like it to go, but it never goes that way.

It's weird. I suprise myself when I dream because I could be dreaming about talking to a friend of mine, and they'd say something instantly in this dream and I'd be like "hold on... how did I come up with that?". Like, I had a dream my friends were lying to eachother, and one lie was so elaborate and complicated, but in my dream he was just coming out with it like a normal conversation. It's weird that I'm supposed to be controlling this dream, but I have no control of what happens in it.

Every day at school when I finish early I walk home (it's an hour and 45 minutes walk) and I daydream whilst listening to music. Like yesterday afternoon I dreamt that I was in a really awesome band playing all over the world, playing in Germany and America. It was awesome. I gave away my tshirt to a German girl in the front row cause she said she liked it.

That's how awesome my dreams are. We even played songs, like, I must have made up this music in my dream, cause I'd never heard the music before.

All this whilst walking home, avoiding lampposts and staying on the path.