✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MSN Messenger 7

radi0ed

Just to let those of you who use Msn Messenger that there is a new

" Beta " version out . with extra cool features . those that already use msn will proberly like the new extras . if your interested in checking out msn 7 you can find it here .................

http://www.mess.be/

i have been using the new msn 7 beta and must say its great

enjoy

HTTT :sneaky:

I am from waterloo ontario canada

And i found those pics on an altavista image search.

I dont know how this happened, but I posted this in another thread!!! The sting thread.. I bet what I posted here is there by mistake. Very weird Ian..what is going on?? :o

the new features in msn 7 include new emotnics , winks , nudges , games .and back ground packs . plus its got a nice new makeover . the winks and nudges are cool ways to alert your buddies for that extra run factor . i would say give it a go and i guess you will like the added extras of msn .

hope this gives some insight for those wanting to know more on this latest release . Enjoy

HTTT :sneaky:

the new features in msn 7 include new emotnics , winks , nudges , games .and back ground packs . plus its got a nice new makeover . the winks and nudges are cool ways to alert your buddies for that extra run factor . i would say give it a go and i guess you will like the added extras of msn .

hope this gives some insight for those wanting to know more on this latest release . Enjoy

Hmm..thanks Chris. Sounds pretty cool.

I'm using 6.0. I'm so behind with technology.

:lol: :lol:

Sounds good, thanks :cool: