✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Setlist 02/28/03

sneezx

Wondering what the third and final songs of the evening were in Camden NJ last night.

1. Politik

2. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

3. ????????

4. Daylight

5. Trouble

6. One I Love

7. Warning Sign (Chris messed up chords & stopped)

8. Don't Panic

9. Everything's Not Lost

10. Moses

11. Yellow

12. Scientist

Encore

13. Clocks

14. In My Place

15. ??????????????

Any info would be awesome!

i was there last night.

i don't know what that third song was called, but i liked it. i wasn't particularly impressed with the other new ones though.

and there wasn't enough parachutes! oh the times are quickly passing me by, this is the first time i've seen them and they didn't play shiver or spies.

and the other two times i saw them were pre-rush concerts with about a thousand people in them. (the first time the only song most of the people knew was yellow :o ) and now they're playing in giant amphitheatres. *sigh*

Other, Less Whiny Observations (because we don't need two threads about this show :P )

- hehe what was the deal with those dolls last night? that was weird.

- i never realized how similar all of the Music's songs were until i saw them live.

- i think guy has worn the same exact outfit every time i've seen them.

- i forgot how much better "One I Love" is live than in studio.

- last night was the most i've ever seen jonny get into it.

- "Everything's Not Lost" is still one of my favorite songs ever. the ending always makes me forget about all the people, and the band, and the lights, and noise, and everything else. for that minute, it's just me and the music. what a nice feeling. :)

Multiple concert goers have agreed, song #3 of this night was "Poor Me" and the final song of the evening was Ladder to the Sun....

Looking forward to June 13th like no other!

Cheers!

Wondering what the third and final songs of the evening were in Camden NJ last night.

1. Politik

2. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

3. ????????

4. Daylight

5. Trouble

6. One I Love

7. Warning Sign (Chris messed up chords & stopped)

8. Don't Panic

9. Everything's Not Lost

10. Moses

11. Yellow

12. Scientist

Encore

13. Clocks

14. In My Place

15. ??????????????

Any info would be awesome!

3. Poor Me

15. Ladder to the Sun :D Great show wasnt it?

Short but sweet show it was...well worth the trip down the Turnpike to see hightlights like Moses, Yellow & Scientist..

Going to MSG as well? Hopefully Shiver will return for the NYC crowd.

Short but sweet show it was...well worth the trip down the Turnpike to see hightlights like Moses, Yellow & Scientist..

Going to MSG as well? Hopefully Shiver will return for the NYC crowd.

it definitely was worth it. Yeah i thought it was pretty short myself but it was great

time fly's by when ya having a great time

yeah it does damn it and me despises that!!! i still wish it was 8:00 pm 1-31-03 and i was cringing my nose of the man next to me cause of his discusting belches, with girls screaming our for guy(not really sadly) and wanting to vomit cause of how odd i thought of the prebands!! :puppydogeyes:

• 2 weeks later...

poor me, i feel like singing!! " what would you do if i sang you a tune? will you stand up in walk out on me? lend me your ears and ill sing you a song and ill try not to sing out of key..... do you believe in love at first site?, yes im certain that it happends all the time. what do you see when you turn off the light? i cant tell but i know that its mine. oh i get by with a little help from my friends, mmm gonna try a little help form my friend oh i get high with a little help from my friends..."

i love the Beatles! :D