✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I had such a good time last night I just had to tell you all

bart

I went to a close friends 21st Birthday party yesterday, It was something I did not really want to go to becuase I thought there would be loads of people younger than myself there which there was but I would feel a little akward. It was a supraise party and I was asked to help something I was glad to do. It was really nice to see my frined had such a great time in a momentus moment and stage of her life,

Her father looked very proud, her Mum looked very proud her baby daugher was lovely, and all her peoples and other family members were there. I was there till the very end and helped tidy up at the end of the night. It was strange how it ended Me my friend whos birthday was,her befriend, her best female mate was all together at the end of the night after all the exictement we all knew we had a amazing time.

What is strange at times is things sometimes u dont really dont want to go to u end up having the best time .... it felt so good. !

^it's most of the time like that...and events you've looked sooo forward for end up not that great :stunned:

I looked soooo forward to the Robbie Williams concert last year, but it didn't overwhelm me THAT much.

I'm not the biggest Gentleman fan, but after the concert I was at last Saturday I thought: "It was better than Robbie's show."

:blush: :blush: Someone I know for many years, we have a great thing in comon but have not spoke with each propley for years yessterday we where in a situation where we had to work with each other... and team work was essential.... the old sparkle we had before we went seperate ways seem to re ignite......

It could be the moment as it was such a specail moment for a very important friend of ours..... so it could have been that.... we are going out on Saturday we will see what happens .... .....

Re: I had such a good time last night I just had to tell you

I went to a close friends 21st Birthday party yesterday, It was something I did not really want to go to becuase I thought there would be loads of people younger than myself there which there was but I would feel a little akward. It was a supraise party and I was asked to help something I was glad to do. It was really nice to see my frined had such a great time in a momentus moment and stage of her life,

Her father looked very proud, her Mum looked very proud her baby daugher was lovely, and all her peoples and other family members were there. I was there till the very end and helped tidy up at the end of the night. It was strange how it ended Me my friend whos birthday was,her befriend, her best female mate was all together at the end of the night after all the exictement we all knew we had a amazing time.

What is strange at times is things sometimes u dont really dont want to go to u end up having the best time .... it felt so good. !

nice to read this :D