✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Breaking News !!!!!!! -

Albie

Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has appeared on a new videotape directly admitting to organizing the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and threatening of more attacks to come.

Al-Jazeera broadcast parts of the 18-minute-long tape Friday evening.

On the tape, which has surfaced just days ahead of the U.S. presidential election, bin Laden addresses the American people and says the 9/11 attacks were carried out because "we are a free people ... and we want to regain the freedom of our nation.''

"We decided to destroy towers in America,'' the al Qaeda leader says.

Appearing healthy and reading from a sheet of paper, he adds the attacks would have been less severe if U.S. President George Bush had been more alert.

"It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the country would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers to face those horrors alone ... because he thought listening to a child discussing her goats was more important," bin Laden said, referring to Bush's visit to a school when the attack occurred.

Al-Jazeera did not say how it received the tape nor how it has concluded that it is authentic.

The Qatari-based channel has previously received audio and videotapes from people linked to al Qaeda.

More to come...

Anybody who's seen my politically motivated posts here knows that I'm no supporter of President Bush, but to say that he bears the most responsibility for the 9/11 attacks in a thread about the guy who actually planned them out is just preposterous.

Also, by the time Bush was in that school reading to kids, the attacks were imminent. I have no idea what anybody thinks he could have done at that point to prevent anything.

There are lots of valid complaints about Bush, but that's not one of them.

THIS IS BUSH'S FAULT' date=' FUCK YOU BUSH, YOU GOTTA GO MAN, YOU ARE MAKING AMERICA A NON-SAFE PLACE TO LIVE[/quote']

Yup, and yelling fuck fuck fuck on a Coldplay message board is really going to help get him out of office. Uh-huh. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry for my frustation

Albie wrote:

THIS IS BUSH'S FAULT, FUCK YOU BUSH, YOU GOTTA GO MAN, YOU ARE MAKING AMERICA A NON-SAFE PLACE TO LIVE

Yup, and yelling fuck fuck fuck on a Coldplay message board is really going to help get him out of office. Uh-huh.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

alberto a lot of people have been brainwashed, including some who hijacked the planes. that does not excuse nor justify what they did in any way but you've gotta understand that organisations like al qaeda are out to recruit. some aren't brainwashed admittedly but they don't like us :/

alberto a lot of people have been brainwashed' date=' including some who hijacked the planes. that does not excuse nor justify what they did in any way but you've gotta understand that organisations like al qaeda are out to recruit. some aren't brainwashed admittedly but they don't like us :/[/quote']

yeah, I know,

btw I love Tony Blair, he's the man :P

Two years ago i had to have a schoolwork about this 11-S and i discovered that Bin Laden family and Bush family had business together since long time ago. so those attack were like middle age battles, battles between two families that use their people on it (soldiers). and seem they dont end their battle yet. :/

the article where i found that info weren´t on internet weeks later. :confused: so also there are a communication war i mean you must be careful about what , where, when and how you say your opinion so i think that is the worse of all. :(

anyways i have my own idea about all this.