March 2, 200323 yr NO MATTER WHAT SONG! COLDPLAY SONGS KICKS ASS! I'VE NEVER LISTENED TO IDIOT YET, BUT I'VE BEEN HEARING YOU GUYS TRASH IT, THAS NOT GOOD! COLDPLAY MAKES KICK ASS SONGS! AND YOU GUYS KNOW IT! :x OK PEACE! LUV COLDPLAY...P.S.- if anybody has an mp3 version of- Murder, Crest of Waves, Idiot, and anyother stuff I've never heard from them, then please e-mail me at [email protected] thanx Don't you Shiver....
March 3, 200323 yr NO MATTER WHAT SONG! COLDPLAY SONGS KICKS ASS! I'VE NEVER LISTENED TO IDIOT YET' date=' BUT I'VE BEEN HEARING YOU GUYS TRASH IT, THAS NOT GOOD! COLDPLAY MAKES KICK ASS SONGS! AND YOU GUYS KNOW IT! :x OK PEACE! LUV COLDPLAY...P.S.- if anybody has an mp3 version of- Murder, Crest of Waves, Idiot, and anyother stuff I've never heard from them, then please e-mail me at [email'][email protected][/email] thanx Don't you Shiver.... We're all entitled to our own opinions, right ;)
March 3, 200323 yr www.justspies.com ----> Every rare Coldplay song. 8) Wow!! Thanks...*runs to go check site....well, check later...* :D
March 3, 200323 yr NO MATTER WHAT SONG! COLDPLAY SONGS KICKS ASS! I'VE NEVER LISTENED TO IDIOT YET' date=' BUT I'VE BEEN HEARING YOU GUYS TRASH IT, THAS NOT GOOD! COLDPLAY MAKES KICK ASS SONGS! AND YOU GUYS KNOW IT! :x OK PEACE! LUV COLDPLAY...P.S.- if anybody has an mp3 version of- Murder, Crest of Waves, Idiot, and anyother stuff I've never heard from them, then please e-mail me at [email'][email protected][/email] thanx Don't you Shiver.... well check out that link and if u still dont have any luck then ill send them to you
March 18, 200323 yr oh thanks for reminding me i forgot all about this site :D :lol: BASTARD!!! :-o :cry:
March 20, 200323 yr oh thanks for reminding me i forgot all about this site :D :lol: BASTARD!!! :-o :cry: Oh i didnt mean it in a mean way!! *hugs* sorry for the misunderstanding.. dont hate me!!! :cry: <*those are thears of fearing that somebody hate her!!**nods*
March 20, 200323 yr oh thanks for reminding me i forgot all about this site :D :lol: BASTARD!!! :-o :cry: Oh i didnt mean it in a mean way!! *hugs* sorry for the misunderstanding.. dont hate me!!! :cry: <*those are thears of fearing that somebody hate her!!**nods* i dont hate you!! :sad: i misunderstood thats all. its all good!! :D *gives big hug*
March 28, 200323 yr Yay!! ive been a jigantic jerk to everyone at my school the other day so i locked my self up in my room so i would stop!!
March 30, 200323 yr When i posted that hurtful post it was one of them days when i wasnt having a good day i think... :?
April 12, 200323 yr Is there any other site that you can download songs from Coldplay? besides justspies.com? :-o
April 22, 200323 yr on Kazza i FINALLY found one i love ans i bloom blaum. if you got Kazza theres some good songs on there
Create an account or sign in to comment