✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LISTEN TO ME!

ARoB2TH

NO MATTER WHAT SONG! COLDPLAY SONGS KICKS ASS! I'VE NEVER LISTENED TO IDIOT YET, BUT I'VE BEEN HEARING YOU GUYS TRASH IT, THAS NOT GOOD! COLDPLAY MAKES KICK ASS SONGS! AND YOU GUYS KNOW IT! :x OK PEACE! LUV COLDPLAY...P.S.- if anybody has an mp3 version of- Murder, Crest of Waves, Idiot, and anyother stuff I've never heard from them, then please e-mail me at [email protected] thanx Don't you Shiver....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO MATTER WHAT SONG! COLDPLAY SONGS KICKS ASS! I'VE NEVER LISTENED TO IDIOT YET' date=' BUT I'VE BEEN HEARING YOU GUYS TRASH IT, THAS NOT GOOD! COLDPLAY MAKES KICK ASS SONGS! AND YOU GUYS KNOW IT! :x OK PEACE! LUV COLDPLAY...P.S.- if anybody has an mp3 version of- Murder, Crest of Waves, Idiot, and anyother stuff I've never heard from them, then please e-mail me at [email'][email protected][/email] thanx Don't you Shiver....

We're all entitled to our own opinions, right ;)

NO MATTER WHAT SONG! COLDPLAY SONGS KICKS ASS! I'VE NEVER LISTENED TO IDIOT YET' date=' BUT I'VE BEEN HEARING YOU GUYS TRASH IT, THAS NOT GOOD! COLDPLAY MAKES KICK ASS SONGS! AND YOU GUYS KNOW IT! :x OK PEACE! LUV COLDPLAY...P.S.- if anybody has an mp3 version of- Murder, Crest of Waves, Idiot, and anyother stuff I've never heard from them, then please e-mail me at [email'][email protected][/email] thanx Don't you Shiver....

well check out that link and if u still dont have any luck then ill send them to you

• 2 weeks later...
oh thanks for reminding me i forgot all about this site :D

:lol: BASTARD!!! :-o

:cry:

Oh i didnt mean it in a mean way!! *hugs* sorry for the misunderstanding.. dont hate me!!! :cry: <*those are thears of fearing that somebody hate her!!**nods*

oh thanks for reminding me i forgot all about this site :D

:lol: BASTARD!!! :-o

:cry:

Oh i didnt mean it in a mean way!! *hugs* sorry for the misunderstanding.. dont hate me!!! :cry: <*those are thears of fearing that somebody hate her!!**nods*

i dont hate you!! :sad: i misunderstood thats all. its all good!! :D *gives big hug*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...