So what did you do this halloween?

busybeeburns

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-JaK- wrote:

yeah, and also certain people are trying to kill me and my freinds, so its best not to go out at night

you're kidding right?

i wish i was! well they're hardly trying to kill me, just harm me very badly!, you may remember a long time ago i posted a thread saying i needed help cause me and my mates were fighting these people. well its still going on, its the 4 month of it now and we're still all fighting each other, i got smacked in the face the other day by 1 of them and they treid to still my bike, but then i just turned round and smacked them back and rode off

but serious, it really ain't nice :/

but anyone of them told to ya or your mates that they're gonna kill ya or something like that?

-JaK- wrote:

Quote:

-JaK- wrote:

yeah, and also certain people are trying to kill me and my freinds, so its best not to go out at night

you're kidding right?

i wish i was! well they're hardly trying to kill me, just harm me very badly!, you may remember a long time ago i posted a thread saying i needed help cause me and my mates were fighting these people. well its still going on, its the 4 month of it now and we're still all fighting each other, i got smacked in the face the other day by 1 of them and they treid to still my bike, but then i just turned round and smacked them back and rode off

but serious, it really ain't nice

but anyone of them told to ya or your mates that they're gonna kill ya or something like that?

yeah, thats basicly there main threat, and we belive them, apperently the police have cought 2 of them with machettes and knives on them

-JaK- wrote:

Quote:

-JaK- wrote:

you're kidding right?

yeah, thats basicly there main threat, and we belive them, apperently the police have cought 2 of them with machettes and knives on them

dammit jack! that people are so inmature and berry stupid!!

-JaK- wrote:

Quote:

-JaK- wrote:

Quote:

-JaK- wrote:

you're kidding right?

dammit jack! that people are so inmature and berry stupid!!

they sure are