✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

da polish zone/ strefa polska

weedy_gonzalez

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hey sweetie,havent seen you in mionths,whats with you? Im great,finally going to see COldplay in september!

I'm fine, thanks for asking. Are you going to see Coldplay in Prague? OMG, I'm thinking about it- it's rather cheap, near and lots of polish fans go there.

Holiday finally! I've got time now, so we can (We should!) talk about Coldplay and life :D if you wanna, let me know :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm fine, thanks for asking. Are you going to see Coldplay in Prague? OMG, I'm thinking about it- it's rather cheap, near and lots of polish fans go there.

Holiday finally! I've got time now, so we can (We should!) talk about Coldplay and life :D if you wanna, let me know :D

Oh yes,I was away from computer for a long time and Im sorry for that,but Ive found a very well paid job and want to work there as long as possible...so how are you decided yourself about Prague gig and how do you find the latest Coldplay album,I say latest ,because I cant say new....you know its not really new anymore

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

witam wszystkich

szkoda że Coldplay nie przyjedzie do Polski, ale nie warto tracić nadziei.

PS. może nie o Coldplay'u ale o Travisie i Feel'u

sprawdźcie to: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STH3R7tWYTE]YouTube - Kolejny plagiat zespo?u Feel? / Next plagiarism band Feel? (Travis - Before you were young)[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...