Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, sorry to interrupt with non-Polishness.

Could you please tell me if Warsaw is a scary city? Is it safe? Is it ridiculous for a 16-year-old to go wandering alone there? And how about English, do many people speak it? I know, these are quite silly questions, but they matter to me right now :D

Thanks in advance : )

la.cri.mosa ha, you made me smile :D I'm not taking the piss or anything but it was kind of a cute question. Well, Warsaw isn't a scary city - it's actually amazing and people there are quite friendly - definitely most of them can speak English. Though I wouldn't recommend wandering around alone at night - of course the centre of the city should be safe and I am sure it is but if you're staying outside the centre of Warsaw - better take a taxi to get there (they're not expensive so it's fine :D)

But anyway, Warsaw isn't scary at all so don't worry, you don't need to be afraid of anything (and definitely not your life lol :D)

Have fun!

Oh, thank you very much! I wouldn't be staying the night if I'm alone and I think I wouldn't leave the city centre, especially because all the objects I need (bus station and ticket office) are a mile apart :D Have you been living there?

Witam, jestem nowa na forum, w zasadzie jako fanka Coldplay też. Cieszę się że znalazłam jakies miejsce w którym mogę mówić po Polsku bo w innych tematach to jedynie czytam i w ogóle się nie udzielam.