Central Europe

Angel at his table

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ahoj! Jak jse vede? (umm... that's all that I've learned from my Czech friends.... if not counting some other words.... :))

Magda, yeah.... i'm his fan. But because he looks good, not because he's a good racer... :P

fine,Sabrina(watermelonc1)s messenger adress is [email protected]

thats not strange,but she is from Indonesia:lol:

Magda - hey' date=' it's nice to see you again. Yeah... he's gorgeous + he's won a race last Sunday... or whenever the race was. But now he has a berd, hasn't he?[/quote']

i don't know.. yup, i know he won it, and i was impressed :) cause the best racers had a crush or some problem, but he coped it and won ;)

how are you anyways?

i don't know.. yup, i know he won it, and i was impressed :) cause the best racers had a crush or some problem, but he coped it and won ;)

how are you anyways?

I'm sure that he deserved the win! =) I'm pretty fine, thanks. I'm just missing my Czech friends (well, most of all I miss my boyfriend, but I can't do much about it :( ).... :cry:

I'm sure that he deserved the win! =) I'm pretty fine' date=' thanks. I'm just missing my Czech friends (well, most of all I miss my boyfriend, but I can't do much about it :( ).... :cry:[/quote']

do you have a czech boyfriend? :stunned: :)

i beg you, don't tell it :lol:

that's cool.. where's he from? :) where did you meet him?? :)

please, do! :D He's from Lanškroun (I hope that I wrote correctly the name of the city...) I met him on that camp... ;) Well, if he ever comes on this messageboard, I'll sent him here. :P

please' date=' do! :D He's from Lanškroun (I hope that I wrote correctly the name of the city...) I met him on that camp... ;) Well, if he ever comes on this messageboard, I'll sent him here. :P[/quote']

ok :laugh4:

yep, i know Lanškroun :D i suppose he's nice :) best wishes ;)