🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Central Europe

Angel at his table

We'll soon have a sports day' date=' and you can't imagine how many option we have. TWO!! Skiing, or walking to God knows where. :\ And, we have no snow, of course. Just 50cm on average at skiing centres. Boooring! I guess I'll stay at home.[/quote']

50cm? That's much :lol: We don't have even 50cm..

Chris015: You're avi is damn cool :love:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neither do we! But that's not that much for skiing. You see' date=' even skiing course has been cancelled because of that. Though we still have that sports day I was talking about.[/quote']

I was talking about our class going to the mountains. They're going there, but it's not the skiing course as it should've been, but they'll have a tourist course :lol:

I was talking about our class going to the mountains. They're going there' date=' but it's not the skiing course as it should've been, but they'll have a tourist course :lol:[/quote'] oh too bad for no skiing. :( But it'll be an interesting course nonetheless, i think... too bad that you can't go! or are you okay now?

oh too bad for no skiing. :( But it'll be an interesting course nonetheless' date=' i think... too bad that you can't go! or are you okay now?[/quote']

Well, my doctor told me to stay at home for one more week, but I feel much better now. And I have to study a lot now, cause they were very quick at school :lol: Damn it.

Awww, Charles, hello :nice:

It's a pity I haven't caught you on MSN yet... Anyways, how are you?? How was your birthday party? :)

Pretty boring to be honest! for that time I was at a very tiny (and hot) village so i had a simple reunion with my parents...

However when I came to the city some friends have invited me to things... (and some that promissed the same haven't *agh I hate you C A) next week I'm being invited to the movies by other friend. It's cool. :)

And you? how's the winter there? :laugh3:

Pretty boring to be honest! for that time I was at a very tiny (and hot) village so i had a simple reunion with my parents...

However when I came to the city some friends have invited me to things... (and some that promissed the same haven't *agh I hate you C A) next week I'm being invited to the movies by other friend. It's cool. :)

And you? how's the winter there? :laugh3:

Winter? It's like spring here :rolleyes: It's a stupid winter. :lol:

Movies with a friend as a birthday gift is great. I'm also being invited to the movies when it's my birthday:)

Yes... still time for your birthday! and you just will turn 16, I'll try to keep the date in mind, I'm just too bad for this things, lol you must ask this girl friend of mine who gave me a book on my birthday and didn't even get a call from me in hers- :confused:

Btw, the other day I was in this section and just checked the blog link on your signature, quite interesting, hehe.

I'm off to take a shower! I think I suck by this time, lol. Bye!

Yes... still time for your birthday! and you just will turn 16, I'll try to keep the date in mind, I'm just too bad for this things, lol you must ask this girl friend of mine who gave me a book on my birthday and didn't even get a call from me in hers- :confused:

Btw, the other day I was in this section and just checked the blog link on your signature, quite interesting, hehe.

I'm off to take a shower! I think I suck by this time, lol. Bye!

Ooh, she must've been disappointed :(

Okay, I'm gonna tell you a few days before my birthday :P

Yes, I'll be off also soon, so talk to you soon. Bye :P