✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Central Europe

Angel at his table

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were under them in which time period?

blah i cant remember the exact time period but it ended on 1917 when we became independent.

U.S also has bombs!Nobody complains about that!

omfg... everybody complains about U.S. ollie! :rolleyes:

so what? U.S. hasn't really done anything that crappy to us in the past, than russia did. and i'm not saying that all they did was bad ( well for most parts is was )but you have to understand that we live in different countries and you can think highly about russia as much as your heart desires, i don't care, but don't come complain when people don't agree with you.

well i never said anything about attacking finland. but accidents do happen, and with russia... well i highly doubt the condition of their nuclear power stations nowadays either. building a bomb in the neighbour! man that must be safe! :rolleyes:

How come?

PPl here are attacking russia for the boms they are planing to produce.

I as pacaifist am against weapons, but i mean what about other countries the u.s. ,north korea,etc.

I just don't see any partucial reason why they would plan any trouble in the near future.

it`s only becuz out of those three countries (russia, usa, north korea) only russia has always been a threat for eastern european countries (that`s where we`re from). it`s written in the pages of history and history tends to repeat itself.

Russia is stil so dangerous for all these european countries - Poland, Czech Rep., Slovak Rep., Hungary, Finland.....

I'm not saying that Russia is evil...but especially my homeland and Poland know too much about their "good" character.. I know it's over now, but we still feel the threat...it's here and that's why I'm so glad we're in EU, 'cos I hope it's a little policy that the stupid communists won't be back

Russia is stil so dangerous for all these european countries - Poland, Czech Rep., Slovak Rep., Hungary, Finland.....

I'm not saying that Russia is evil...but especially my homeland and Poland know too much about their "good" character.. I know it's over now, but we still feel the threat...it's here and that's why I'm so glad we're in EU, 'cos I hope it's a little policy that the stupid communists won't be back

I just think history shouldn't be evoked with rancor, that's all. And if u think Russia is dangerous for Europe or the rest of the world, just look what USA is doing to Irak. Think u cannot blame Russia for the unsuccessful communist experiment that was above a strong ideological bases... u must know, trying to reduce poverty being focused in labor class necessities... blah

Atomic bombs in Russia?? Puaj, bet ur gonna be better in the E.U. Hope Hungary too