🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Central Europe

Angel at his table

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
uff... i don't know yet. I'm just planning to visit your country some time in August but I have no idea where to go... :) and it's not even 70% that I will go..

Well, what would I recommend?? If you like wine, you could visit South Moravia, that's where I live.. There are many winehouses...

But if you like castles and such, you could visit South Bohemia... There are many castles by the river Vltava... And Prague is also a very interesting city. But if you like nature, you could visit South Moravia (the wine area) or some of the mountains... :)

Well, what would I recommend?? If you like wine, you could visit South Moravia, that's where I live.. There are many winehouses...

But if you like castles and such, you could visit South Bohemia... There are many castles by the river Vltava... And Prague is also a very interesting city. But if you like nature, you could visit South Moravia (the wine area) or some of the mountains... :)

Brno and Prague are a must! So I'll visit these two cities 100% if I go there, but otherwise I'll probably just stroll, hehe. :D Though seeing castles in South Bohemia is a good idea ^_^