Central Europe

Angel at his table

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, you're right! :) but luckily there exists some good music! :nice:

btw, i'm thinking of downloading the ICQ again.. :confused:

Yeah! Yesterday some friends of mine borrowed my MP3 and they didn't know most of the artists I had there... Killers, Damien Rice, Franz Ferdinand... That's the proof that I was right with the commercial bands... I think that people nowadays are easier to influence about anything - by advertisements... As we can see - the music side of life... Their opinion is forced by radios and television... It's kinda sad, that those bands, which doesn't have much money for promotions of their music, don't have so much fans from the whole world... The fans must discover them on their own... And most of the bands is much better than the commercial ones...

Yeah! Yesterday some friends of mine borrowed my MP3 and they didn't know most of the artists I had there... Killers, Damien Rice, Franz Ferdinand... That's the proof that I was right with the commercial bands... I think that people nowadays are easier to influence about anything - by advertisements... As we can see - the music side of life... Their opinion is forced by radios and television... It's kinda sad, that those bands, which doesn't have much money for promotions of their music, don't have so much fans from the whole world... The fans must discover them on their own... And most of the bands is much better than the commercial ones...
:shocked2: how come they don't know The Killers, Damien Rice and Franz Ferdinand?? Well, it's true that Damien and FF aren't that known worldwide (well, except for us Coldplay fans ;)), but The Killers ARE known to almost everybody, I think. but I agree with you - it's sad that bands with little money for promotion aren't that known as they should be... And those crappy bands are known... where's this world going to??!

:shocked2: how come they don't know The Killers, Damien Rice and Franz Ferdinand?? Well, it's true that Damien and FF aren't that known worldwide (well, except for us Coldplay fans ;)), but The Killers ARE known to almost everybody, I think. but I agree with you - it's sad that bands with little money for promotion aren't that known as they should be... And those crappy bands are known... where's this world going to??!

I'd like to know that as well. It's crazy, and it's annoying me. Did you know that Tim Rice-Oxley from Keane (he compose their songs) worked with Gwen Stefani - her song Early Winter, which's told as the best song from her new album, is composed by him. And he'll work also with Ashlee Simpson and Nicole Sherzinger (I don't know how to write her name, but she sings in Pussycat Dolls)... I don't know what happened to him.. Is he trying to help those crappy girls to get a better music reputation, or is he trying to get a better name in music showbussines?

I'd like to know that as well. It's crazy' date=' and it's annoying me. Did you know that Tim Rice-Oxley from Keane (he compose their songs) worked with Gwen Stefani - her song Early Winter, which's told as the best song from her new album, is composed by him. And he'll work also with Ashlee Simpson and Nicole Sherzinger (I don't know how to write her name, but she sings in Pussycat Dolls)... I don't know what happened to him.. Is he trying to help those crappy girls to get a better music reputation, or is he trying to get a better name in music showbussines?[/quote']

Hmm.... I don't know him, I admit, but I think that the cause for working with them consists of both things you mentioned.. He might try to help them become better, but perhaps he also wants to get some reputation. Btw, I hope he didn't help Ashlee make that song which is os similar to Square One. :confused: :rolleyes:

Howdy Gang....what's the news?
I'm still partly ill!! Geez, it's been two weeks since the prom! :veryangry: Btw, I wanted to ask you... are you German or do you just live in Germany? Or do you only like their flag? :confused: