🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Central Europe

Angel at his table

Hmm.... I don't know him, I admit, but I think that the cause for working with them consists of both things you mentioned.. He might try to help them become better, but perhaps he also wants to get some reputation. Btw, I hope he didn't help Ashlee make that song which is os similar to Square One. :confused: :rolleyes:

I'm still partly ill!! Geez, it's been two weeks since the prom! :veryangry: Btw, I wanted to ask you... are you German or do you just live in Germany? Or do you only like their flag? :confused:

I'm half german and half swiss..and no I don't just like their flag....:P:P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.... I don't know him, I admit, but I think that the cause for working with them consists of both things you mentioned.. He might try to help them become better, but perhaps he also wants to get some reputation. Btw, I hope he didn't help Ashlee make that song which is os similar to Square One. :confused: :rolleyes:

I'm still partly ill!! Geez, it's been two weeks since the prom! :veryangry: Btw, I wanted to ask you... are you German or do you just live in Germany? Or do you only like their flag? :confused:

What song?? I didn't hear any song by Ashlee which would be similar to Square One.. :D

Hey Rick, I'm doing pretty fine. What about you?

What song?? I didn't hear any song by Ashlee which would be similar to Square One.. :D
Eyes Wide Open. or just Eyes Open. Something like that. :D If you want, I can send it to you... :) You'll be astonished. lol :D

Ah Rick, welcome to the club. These festive days are... khem... killing :dead:

Eyes Wide Open. or just Eyes Open. Something like that. :D If you want, I can send it to you... :) You'll be astonished. lol :D

Okay:)

The best thing about Easter are holidays... But I hate when everything's closed and you gotta stay at home, cause there's nothing to do...

Which club would this be? :)

Which club would this be? :)

the club for those who are annoyed by closed shops during the "holy" days and unable to go anywhwere.

But a local cafeteria was opened until 3 AM!!!!!!:stunned: this is extraordinary :D :p

Yeah! Yesterday some friends of mine borrowed my MP3 and they didn't know most of the artists I had there... Killers, Damien Rice, Franz Ferdinand...

It doesn't surprise me at all :D

the club for those who are annoyed by closed shops during the "holy" days and unable to go anywhwere.

But a local cafeteria was opened until 3 AM!!!!!!:stunned: this is extraordinary :D :p

Oh it's not really that bad..:P

sickly? i hope you get better soon. It's a shame if you're sick right when it's so fun to stay outside... :/

Yeah, I do agree... I think the weather now is awesome. It's sunny and really warm... :)

EDIT: And that reminds me that I could go out :lol:

Yeah, I do agree... I think the weather now is awesome. It's sunny and really warm... :)

EDIT: And that reminds me that I could go out :lol:

yeah, this reminds me that I could go out, too! :D hmmm i guess it's time to put on some decent clothes and go out. Even though it's a meeting, but yeah... the sun is too warm to be inside. ;) I'm going now.... have fun, Magda!

yeah, this reminds me that I could go out, too! :D hmmm i guess it's time to put on some decent clothes and go out. Even though it's a meeting, but yeah... the sun is too warm to be inside. ;) I'm going now.... have fun, Magda!

Enjoy it, Nina! ;)