🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Central Europe

Angel at his table

You could buy at least one! ;) Why don't you order it over the internet now?

yeah, I wish i'd have bought a tshirt while i was in lithuania... but i didn't. oh well.

People do many things and they regret them afterwards.:)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... like for your mental condition! :lol:

btw, Magda, when does summer holiday end for you?

End? Well, I'm going to school in the beginning of September, I don't know the exact date now ;)

Why? And when are you going to school again?

End? Well, I'm going to school in the beginning of September, I don't know the exact date now ;)

Why? And when are you going to school again?

I'm going back to school in October. I'm asking you that because I wanted to visit my friend at the beginning of September and stay for a week, but since you start school then I don't think it's possible. :S

You could buy at least one! ;) Why don't you order it over the internet now?

yeah, I wish i'd have bought a tshirt while i was in lithuania... but i didn't. oh well.

yeah, i could but i don´t think i´m able to find that exact book. :D

I'm going back to school in October. I'm asking you that because I wanted to visit my friend at the beginning of September and stay for a week, but since you start school then I don't think it's possible. :S

Yeah, that might be a problem. You're lucky you're going back to school in October. Btw, when does your holiday start?

yeah, i could but i don´t think i´m able to find that exact book. :D
perhaps you're able to, who knows? :)

Magda - the school's ended for us already, but we have matura now. And I'll be done with it on 23.6. when I have my last exam. :)

perhaps you're able to, who knows? :)

Magda - the school's ended for us already, but we have matura now. And I'll be done with it on 23.6. when I have my last exam. :)

Really? Most of the maturants have their leaving exams done. So, good luck and study! :D

hiya guys

how are ya all?

ok ok, kousek češtiny taky neuškodí :D

Hey, i'm quite fine, although i'm veeery angry about my ex-boyfriend. if i meet him, i'll kill him :lol:

what about you?

dlouhos tady nebyla, ráda tě zas vidím, ivi;)

ah, tak doufám, že ten ex už nezlobí :D :)

no, já tady vždycky tak nějak jsem..a pak zas nejsem...teď zrovna se ještě musím učit..takže se snažím nějak odreagovat surfováním po netě..heh

ty už máš skoro prázdniny, ne? :)

ex už dozlobil:D

jo, taky net beru jako odreagování ;) co že se eště musíš učit?:D

no, prázdniny nám začínají sice až v červenci, ale už jen příští týden ve škole, a pak už to bude lážo plážo, a to možná budem ve škole končit o týden dřív, protože chcou dělat nový topení :D

sorry for the czech, nina :D

i don't think it's nice of us to talk in czech:D and you don't understand everything. although i think you understand pretty much of it' date=' don't you?;)[/quote'] well I understood the bit when you were talking about studying.. :uhoh2: but I really don't mind that much :)