✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Band Aid 20!

Octakon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people are saying it's a 'disaster' and other such put downs.

But as Fi said it's for a good cause so it shouldn't really matter how it compares to Band Aid I...the point is all these artists have taken the time to record this single to help African children. :rolleyes:

I shall be buying it too :D

Band Aid 20

Dizzee Rascal

:sick: i can't stand him! he doesn't speak properly, his music is crap, he can't rap and i could go on! :angry:

*[/color Couldn't agree more - absolutely dreadful!! His part absolutely ruins the song on its own. The song in general is too disjointed with too many ill-fitting guitar breaks, and the vocal performances aren't a patch on the originals.

I realise it's for a good cause, but my suggestion would be for everyone to donate the equivalent money directly to the charity instead. Bring back Boy George, George Michael, Sting, Paul Young and the rest - before it's too late!! :)

Spot on!! The originals are nearly always the best.............................leave them be!! The vocals on Band Aid 20 just sound very weak in general. I love Coldplay and Dido' date=' but.................................I think you know what I'm getting at!![/quote']

ditto... but I quite enjoyed the Tom Chaplin bit though.. the rap part was funny.. doesnt quite fit the mood of the song. :cool: