I miss hockey.......

Sweet One

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about himmm?

I used to be big on hockey, Lotta!

And we had this whole hockey thing in my gang of friends. My friend always seemed to like the players from Finland. He actually named one of his pets Saku.

i thought you hated hockey :stunned:

finland has some great players, true. too bad they don't really help us to do any kind of success in big tournaments. well k, the world cup but canada always beats us in the end :lol: :rolleyes:

named his pet Saku? :lol: spooky. :stunned:

maybe i should re-name my dog as Lemieux or Foppa :stunned:

Lemieux wasn't from Finland... Though... :stunned:

And yes, Saku. :stunned: Though, they always called it Taka... :stunned:

I saw teh awesome trailor of teh Episode III. :stunned:

It had teh Senatar Palpatine talking, well, Darth Sidious, and he was like, "you have been well trained, my young apprentice. They will be no match for you." And shows Anakin with like these evil white eyes while his hair is being blown by the wind, I believe. :stunned: Even though he said that actually in Episode I. :stunned:

Then Obi-Wan screams, "Anakin, no!" And he runs and Anakin and him are dueling with teh light saber-ness. :stunned:

:lol:

i don't support any particular team. yeah well my home town's Jukurit but they are still in the 1st division without getting into official fin league :dozey: so i stick up with supporting random players that i find brill :thumbsup:

*I saw the "JOKERIIT" play once and I still have one of their hats somewhere. How are THEY doing??

I saw teh awesome trailor of teh Episode III.

It had teh Senatar Palpatine talking, well, Darth Sidious, and he was like, "you have been well trained, my young apprentice. They will be no match for you." And shows Anakin with like these evil white eyes while his hair is being blown by the wind, I believe. Even though he said that actually in Episode I.

Then Obi-Wan screams, "Anakin, no!" And he runs and Anakin and him are dueling with teh light saber-ness.

:o disturbing :stunned:

*I saw the "JOKERIIT" play once and I still have one of their hats somewhere. How are THEY doing??

i think they're doing fine :lol: have you been to Finland? (well obviously :lol: ) :D

And also, it shows Padme on the floor, crawling, and then screaming, because I think she's about ready to have the Skywalker Twins.

and then... lemme guess! lemme guess! Palpatine enters the room and says " no worries hun! i'll be the midwife! :cool: " :laugh3:

...no

Damn'it, I wanna see that trailor everybody's talkin' abouts.

:disappointed:

i'd like to download one but my foooking computer is so fooooking slow it would be take hours and days and months. that's why i don't d/l music vids. :(

*Kyllä - but a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away!! Whereabouts in Suomi are you??

:lol: nowadays Mikkeli, it's like 200 kilometres from Helsinki to north but i used to live in Helsinki.

*What an incredibly small world!! One of the Finnish people I got to know came from Mikkeli!!

He said I could go visit him, but we lost contact as we couldn't communicate very well!! How many people live there?? Lots of lakes in the area, I believe??

omg, really? :stunned: that's so cool.how many people live in Mikkeli? hmm i'm not sure this is really a small town. 30 000? maybe? :confused: i seriously don't have any idea. :embarrased: but yeah, one of the biggest lakes or watercourses actually, Saimaa, is near. :D