✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I miss hockey.......

Sweet One

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently a lot of people around here miss hockey, because the local sports channel was showing Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals last year. You know, the Flyers winning in overtime in front of the orange-clad faithful (Tom included :D ), one of the greatest games in Flyers history.

We won't talk about Game 7 of that series. :annoyed:

you're reading in my mind

:lol: :sneaky: but he's so sexaaayy.. and hawt ... and yeah he plays ok too :lol: ! :rolleyes: :cool:

you know what's freaky, Finland won the Karjala tourne and i didn't even know it :stunned: now how embarrasing is that :embarrased:

you're reading in my mind

:lol: :sneaky: but he's so sexaaayy.. and hawt ... and yeah he plays ok too :lol: ! :rolleyes: :cool:

you know what's freaky, Finland won the Karjala tourne and i didn't even know it :stunned: now how embarrasing is that :embarrased:

but it was a great surprise, wasn't it? :D

and we.....ahhhh :dozey:

but it was a great surprise, wasn't it?

and we.....ahhhh

well that's true :lol: :thumbsup:

but hey, chin up sister, you'll most prolly beat us in the world championships. we never have any success there... well 1995 but that was ageeees ago :rolleyes:

What about himmm?

I used to be big on hockey, Lotta!

And we had this whole hockey thing in my gang of friends. My friend always seemed to like the players from Finland. He actually named one of his pets Saku.

i thought you hated hockey :stunned:

finland has some great players, true. too bad they don't really help us to do any kind of success in big tournaments. well k, the world cup but canada always beats us in the end :lol: :rolleyes:

named his pet Saku? :lol: spooky. :stunned:

maybe i should re-name my dog as Lemieux or Foppa :stunned: